Iran : The Big Question (1 Viewer)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
ou're kidding right? How many wars has Iran perpetrated in the last century or two? None. And the U.S? Dozens.

Which is the first country to use nuclear weapons? The U.S

Which is the first country to use their nuclear weapons to posture? The U.S

Which countries leader mentions WW3 and is in a position to start one? The U.S

Seriously, you're fucking insane if you think IRAN is more of a threat to the world than the United States of Amerikkka.
EXACTLY. History doesn't lie. The sooner people realise that the United States government has been profiteering in just about every global armed conflict the better. The US is a bully state, please, people just stop trying to defend them or justify their bullshit.

Go over and watch their news. It is full of crap designed to inspire fear in the populace. Supposedly every 5 minutes some foreign threat is coming to wipe out the Holy Democracy of the US and take away 'freedom'. That's why Americans are so fucked up.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
sam04u said:
You're kidding right? How many wars has Iran perpetrated in the last century or two? None. And the U.S? Dozens.

Which is the first country to use nuclear weapons? The U.S

Which is the first country to use their nuclear weapons to posture? The U.S

Which countries leader mentions WW3 and is in a position to start one? The U.S

Seriously, you're fucking insane if you think IRAN is more of a threat to the world than the United States of Amerikkka.

You don't know me? I support Hezbollah! I'm an Australian with a (Lebanese Heritage)

Hezbollah is needed to defend Lebanon against Israeli aggression. And they've done so in the past.

Alright buddy, I'm pretty sure I know your type. The type that would fellate Christopher Hitchens at the drop of a hat. Doesn't he still support the Iraq war? Haha, that moron Christopher Hitchens, he'll say whatever he has to, to win over "young, intellectuals" such as yourself. Ofcourse, he doesn't do it free. I'm pretty sure Hitchens is in the payroll of the neocon imperialists, he's a much better role model, don't you think? (especially when he's babbling on like the drunken fool he is)
Sometimes you're a moderate and other times you're a complete nutter. I propse you give money to Hezbollah so that the Federal Police can charge you under the Australian Anti-Terrorism Act 2005.

I also propose that the government consider support or culpable publicity of recognsied terrorist organisations a criminal offence. This promotes home-grown terror and instability and perhaps encourages the naive to endorse and condone organisations they know little about.

Before you say I should be charged for supporting Israel please consider the fact that Israel is not recognised as a terrorist organisation in any Western nation including Australia and that unlike Hezbollah Australia holds warm and friendly diplomatic relatins with the State of Israel.

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Regardless that there almost certainly is no God, the fact that you so blithely ignore genocide on purely religious grounds as an offhand matter shows that your mind is infected with the most parasitic of idiocies, blind faith.

You aren't Turkish, are you? I hear they're really great at ignoring genocide and denying it, also.

Have you seen how many Armenians are around? They're obviously all making it up!
lol no im not turkish?...that was random....and i know plenty of armenians, most of them are really horny too for some reason...im such a bad man :( maybe you and ur bf should kill me in a scene of passion and love...nevertheless, back to the topic i say no war.

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Schroedinger has run out of ammo. Our very reasonable and factually backed up points can no longer be argued with tongue-twisting crap and avoidance of direct questions.

Before you say I should be charged for supporting Israel please consider the fact that Israel is not recognised as a terrorist organisation in any Western nation including Australia and that unlike Hezbollah Australia holds warm and friendly diplomatic relatins with the State of Israel.
SO because Western countries do not realise the war crimes Israel is committing, that means Israel isn't doing them? I wouldn't be surprised if Israel has killed more civilians than Hezbollah.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Is there a template post that you guys just keep reposting? It always refers to the American media. It always calls Israel a terrorist nation, it always mentions Fox News and Billo, despite, I'm fairly certain, neither of them being available within Australia.

I don't have the time to respond to your post right now, but, seriously, this template posting has got to stop.

It's basically
  • Jews aren't that great
  • FOX NEWS IS A LIAR FOX NEWS
  • Neo-Conservative Imperialism
  • America is the world's greatest terrorist nation.
Yawn. The vast majority of you have no idea about my own positions, particularly asserting that because I correctly believe that nuclear proliferation is not a good thing, that this is a biblical clash of societies with Allah versus God [olol, fucking moon coons and christniggers]. I don't think America is this fantastic chariot of fire, and I will address all of your arguments individually when I get back.

Waiting to get called a Jew, too. That one always goes over well.

Pathetic puerile immature fools.
I am so glad I'm not the only person who sees this bullshit pattern.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Is anyone actually going to debate these arguments or just, knowing they're wrong, make shitty comments about them?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Sometimes you're a moderate and other times you're a complete nutter. I propse you give money to Hezbollah so that the Federal Police can charge you under the Australian Anti-Terrorism Act 2005.

I also propose that the government consider support or culpable publicity of recognsied terrorist organisations a criminal offence. This promotes home-grown terror and instability and perhaps encourages the naive to endorse and condone organisations they know little about.

OH MY LORD!! A JEW!! :cold:

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
hahaha.....also to the america lovers what about all the torturing and deprivation of human rights in good ol' guantanamo bay...still havnt found bin laden yet

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Actually, Sam, as a favour could we move all the media criticism and the straw men about media criticism to a thread on media critiques and source evaluation.
I'm not sure how that is at all relevant to what I was saying, but sure, do what you will.

Wait, what? o_O and you were talking about straw men. None of this section of your rant is relevant to any of my contentions. So perhaps I should restate them.

1) Iran has not started any wars in the last century.
2) The US has started many wars (many times illegal and unjust wars)
3) The US president has in the past spoke about using nuclear weapons against an undeveloped nation, and also about World War 3.
4) With all this, how can you be stupid enough to state that Iran is more of a threat to world peace and security than the US?

Well firstly, I don't know if the Minister for Lulz on BOS can deal with your legislative proposal at the moment, considering he might be busy making absolutely hilarious threads, but it's considered.

No seriously though, are you fucking retarded enough to think such a law is acceptable on any level? I have the right to think what I like, and I think you're a fuckwit, Hezbollah is a legitimate resistance organisation, and Tupac is dead.

Secondly, what's not to know about Hezbollah? They're a shi'ite group in Lebanon, which was formed after the sovereignty of Lebanon was questioned by foreign powers, much more powerful than Lebanon. Using any method possible they drove out the US (free from US presence now), Syria's gone, Israel, and anybody else which attempts to encroach on Lebanese territory.

I don't particularly agree with everything they believe in, I don't pray to the same clerics as they do. I'm not a shi'ite muslim, and never will be. But I do support their defence of Lebanon, time and time again (including the defence of Lebanon against the current government), I support their efforts in helping the poor in parts of Lebanon where innocents have had to pay for their defence of Lebanon, and I support their determination.

Israel on the other hand. Don't you know what they're doing to the Palestinians in Gaza? They're locked in a cage, surrounded by unclimbable walls, the sea and Israeli's with automatic machine guns. They're being starved, tortured, restricted of neccesities needed to survive. And you support Israel? Why the fuck do we support Israel in Australia? The country serves no purpose whatsoever. I mean they had a case for a short period of time, until they started banning progressive Jews for their criticism of the state.

Israel is a terrorist state, and NOBODY in their right mind should support it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ari89 said:
I am so glad I'm not the only person who sees this bullshit pattern.
It's kind of disturbing that we're almost 10 years into a new millenium and you've still got Muslims running around screaming about a Zionist conspiracy.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
It's kind of disturbing that we're almost 10 years into a new millenium and you've still got Muslims running around screaming about a Zionist conspiracy.
I'd respond in depth to both your comments if I wasn't on my PS3. But who's talking about a conspiracies? Right-winged z'sts have a clear agenda which they are actively pursuing.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
That's a very long bow to draw. I hope to see evidence presented of Israel as a 'terrorist' state that deliberately attacks civilians and seeks to continue to promote fear.
You know that israel is doing this?:

Israel on the other hand. Don't you know what they're doing to the Palestinians in Gaza? They're locked in a cage, surrounded by unclimbable walls, the sea and Israeli's with automatic machine guns. They're being starved, tortured, restricted of neccesities needed to survive. And you support Israel? Why the fuck do we support Israel in Australia? The country serves no purpose whatsoever. I mean they had a case for a short period of time, until they started banning progressive Jews for their criticism of the state.
This alone makes them a terror state, regardless of the West's definition of terrorism.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
The Armenia Genocide was to be discussed in the Knesset, Israel's parliament. On request of Turkish leaders it was advised not to be as it could danger otherwise friendly relationships.

Random throw-in fact!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I didn't say that Iran was more of a threat to world peace and security, what I stated was that, regardless of all of the above arguments, nuclear proliferation is a bad, bad, bad thing. More Nuclear weapons in existence statistically increases the chance that one will be used. We should move towards simultaneous disarmament of all countries.
As much as I hate the idea of using nuclear weapons they serve a purpose. As far as international war goes, one nation will not openly attack another nuclear country. See the Cold War for instance, the fact that both sides had nuclear weapons didn't cost millions of lives, instead it saved millions of lives (potentially).

No world leader would ever attack another country with the capability to return fire with nuclear weapons. Perhaps minor skirmishes where one country encroaches on the others territory (e.g; air zones, etc.) What this means, is that if every country in the world has nuclear weapons, there will be no wars.

But the problem exists when some countries have nuclear weapons, and others don't. e.g; Israel is allowed to have 300 or more nuclear weapons (which they haven't even declared with the IAEA), yet Iran isn't even allowed to have nuclear energy. (New generation energy.)

Militias probably aren't the best response to attacks from another country, though, wouldn't you agree?
Hezbollah isn't just a militia though.

They blew up a US army compound. Reagan withdrew knowing the situation was a loss. Real heroes.
The US army has no right to set-up camp wherever it wants to.

What issues do you have with the current government? As far as I can see they've just stood back and done nothing whilst the country has disintegrated into sectarian violence. How does a religious backed organisation help fix this?
Actually, there was no sectarian violence in Lebanon. I mean there were minor skirmishes between Hezbollah and PSP who thought they were supporting the government, but that's hardly sectarian. Considering both sides clearly stated it was not sectarian, but rather it was political. It was a push by the US supported Lebanese bloc (PSP/Future Movement), to disarm Hezbollah.

Bare in mind, without Hezbollah, Lebanon's sovereignty would be practically non-existant.

The US army distributes food rations all around the world, does this negate your argument against their evil?
Selectively. For example, Gaza and the West Bank rely heavily on these 'food rations', which are generally provided by richer countries, and distributed by the UN. However, it's all used against them. For example, when the people of Gaza voted for the only political party which spoke against Israel's tyranny and inhumane treatment of the Palestinians, COGAT (an Israeli organisation) disallowed those neccessities from entering Gaza for days at a time.

Israel, the U.K and the US are still evil.

Well it serves a purpose as the nation of Israel. Created after the holocaust.
Seriously, you don't know to the depths I've discussed this issue. But if you don't fully understand it, you're grasping at straws. At the core of the Zionist movement, is a goal of ultimately having a Jewish state which is Sovereign, and whereby no Jews will ever be persecuted, inhumanely treated, or mistreated. But you see the state of Israel, it's the complete opposite of that. It treats non-European Jews as second class citizens. It tortures and imprisons whistle-blowers and those who speak out against the actions of Israel. It has in the past been responsible for attacks on Synagogues to promote Jews making "Aliyah".

It has failed in all of it's objectives. Zionism has not protected Jews, it has made their position in the world even worse than at the height of Nazism, The Spanish Inquisition and the period of Jewish expulsion in Europe combined.

I hope to see evidence presented of Israel as a 'terrorist' state that deliberately attacks civilians and seeks to continue to promote fear.
I could make a case for that merely by using quotes made by Israeli leadership to the Jerusalem Post and Ha'aretz in the last decade alone. But if you don't believe by now that Israel is a terrorist state, I don't think I can convince you.

m00

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I hope to see evidence presented of Israel as a 'terrorist' state that deliberately attacks civilians and seeks to continue to promote fear.
wow do you live in a cave or somthing. there is stories of Israel killing innocent Palestinian and Lebanese civilians EVEN UN soldiers, everywhere. the government just attempts to cover their shit with "lulz we though terrorist" or "hey sorry kids, technical issues with our sophisticated american missiles"

how about the 1996 Qana massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qana_Massacre

Last edited:

F2001

HSC
Slidey said:
How about, it's kind of sad that all these nations feel a need to fk around.

If someone cheats you, deceits you, you are not going to retaliate twice as hard? It's typical human response of the heart and not brain.

Bunch of dumbfucks in the M.E, that's why I'm here and others are around Europe, America etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)