• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is anyone able to rank maths std2 HSC papers in order of difficulty? (1 Viewer)

igor9

HSC
Just don't find that shit humourous lil bro. Sit your dumbass down talking like you someone big, you on a student forum smartass
wasn't even directed to u but ok. blud i aint acting like im big or nothin, ur the one who came after me dumbass. ur the one acting big while going to a rank 200 school 🤣

igor9

HSC
Choose your weapon!!

Igor 9: kah keyboard 🤓

Shut your pick me ass up bro
sounds like copium of being a tard, i aint even said anything bad to u in the past. bro just wanna flame for no reason when the original question wasn't even directed to u and u came after me 😭

Solarised

HSC
sounds like copium of being a tard, i aint even said anything bad to u in the past. bro just wanna flame for no reason when the original question wasn't even directed to u and u came after me 😭
Why are you so insecure about how ppl feel bout you on the internet 💀 Scared it will affect your rep or smth. Bro can't take an opinion, cope

igor9

HSC
Why are you so insecure about how ppl feel bout you on the internet 💀 Scared it will affect your rep or smth. Bro can't take an opinion, cope
idgaf how u feel abt me blud, but ur the one goin after random ppl on a study forum, but i'll leave it at that because arguing abt this shit just looks bad on the both of us.

Solarised

HSC
idgaf how u feel abt me blud, but ur the one goin after random ppl on a study forum, but i'll leave it at that because arguing abt this shit just looks bad on the both of us.
You know what I respect that lets just end it no point in bad blood, and I ain't going after anyone I just thought what you said was cringe as hell bro 💀

igor9

HSC
You know what I respect that lets just end it no point in bad blood, and I ain't going after anyone I just thought what you said was cringe as hell bro 💀
but seriously it is eng brainrot mate, u can't write properly in english after doing too much english for a day yfm?

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
asking bc ive done 2021 and 2023 only and i dont want to do the rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)