Is love necessary in life? (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
but does it have to be romantic love?

i think i'd be pretty content if i just had awesome friends and regular sex

but i guess ~the right person~ is p much just your best friend + sex so whatever. don't really think it's a *necessity* though as long as you have those two things, whether they come form different people or not it doesnt' matter.
Nah I wouldn't say it needs to be romantic. I don't think I could exist if I didn't have friends that were dependable and easy to have fun with and whatever. I could however, exist without romantic love (as many people do).

With that being said, romantic love runs rings around anything you'd experience in a regular friendship. It's not ~necessary~ but you're missing out big time if you haven't at least experienced it IMO.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I present to you Maslow's hierarchy of needs (he's a legit psych dude of knowledge)

Did a homework task on this a few weeks ago.

Was complete and utter rubbish. This was in English of all subjects.... doing belonging :X

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
Imagine having no love, that'd be horrible.

I can't even fathom it. Having absolutely no one or anything give a shit about you.
I can imagine that, and not having it, would be alright for me.

I don't think love is really necessary. A lot of people obviously crave it, but I think that as long as I am happy with myself, then I don't need other people to make me feel good and loved.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
We all have love. Don't we all love our parents?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)