Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
What? You don't think hezbollah was hiding amongst civilians? Where exactly do you think they were? They're a geurilla army, they were in the cities / the streets.
^^the israelis are good with talk...but WHERES THE EVIDENCE
how do you think israel gathers intelligence regarding the whereabouts of these guerillas? if the guerillas mingle so well then how do israeli war planes differentiate between a civilian and a guerilla? - do they differentiate or do they just bomb the shit out of every building they see has someone in it. the pro-israelis are making it sound as though hezbolah are a great advanced army, they have absolutely piss shit rule over barely any part of lebanon prior to this conflict, but as the zionist terrorists continue with their crimes against humanity, hizbolah isnt going to be crushed and isnt about to be crushed - in fact they are getting more popular.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
*hopeful* said:
he was talking about israel, i love it how u always start bagging out hezbollah instead of sticking to the topic of point i.e israel violating the intl law

and just because someones questioning something doesnt automatically make them a arab and hezbollah supporter, i dunno maybe you'd like it if everyone kept calling you a israel and jew supporter....
He quote my post then ask me to prove it.

I made assumptions based on previous posts and they are generally true.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
So your posts are just assumptions based on other peoples opinions?

and Hezbollah may have initially wanted to set-up an Islamic state, but there hasnt been much of a push from them trying to do it

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Jordan.J said:
So your posts are just assumptions based on other peoples opinions?
That's basically what it seems to be and she confirmed this.
I'm confused though, apparently Israel is so 'pro-democracy', yet non-jewish people cannot own land in Israel. They have little or no rights, non-jewish Israelis have poor facilities and education. Basic welfare and protection not provided to the Israeli non-jewish communities.

(Is that a democracy?)

Also, aryan (one of the most adamant supporters of Israeli terrorism, Israeli attacking innocents etc etc) doesn't even have her own opinion. Just an assumption which is based on the opinions of others. Credibility factor 1/10, Zionist/Eliteist/Racist factor 10/10.

Aryan, just one more question (as you've basically just lost all your credibility in an arguement which you were destined to lose), Where do you draw the line? What would Israel have to do before you lose support for the action? (You support blatant discrimination in the country. You support the death of Innocent civilians because of Israel. You support the Israeli Occupation of the State[Okay...]. You support the capture and treatment of all foreign prisoners in Iraeli prisons.....)

What would it take?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
That's basically what it seems to be and she confirmed this.
I'm confused though, apparently Israel is so 'pro-democracy', yet non-jewish people cannot own land in Israel. They have little or no rights, non-jewish Israelis have poor facilities and education. Basic welfare and protection not provided to the Israeli non-jewish communities.

(Is that a democracy?)

Also, aryan (one of the most adamant supporters of Israeli terrorism, Israeli attacking innocents etc etc) doesn't even have her own opinion. Just an assumption which is based on the opinions of others. Credibility factor 1/10, Zionist/Eliteist/Racist factor 10/10.

Aryan, just one more question (as you've basically just lost all your credibility in an arguement which you were destined to lose), Where do you draw the line? What would Israel have to do before you lose support for the action? (You support blatant discrimination in the country. You support the death of Innocent civilians because of Israel. You support the Israeli Occupation of the State[Okay...]. You support the capture and treatment of all foreign prisoners in Iraeli prisons.....)

What would it take?
My assumption was Jordan is an arab and hizbollah supporter based on his posts on this thread. Comprende? If thats not true its his duty to explain. That was a reply to *hotshot* regarding me assuming people hizbollah supporters etc, big deal.

It was basically intended to encourage you to read more about the topic especially if you are going to make accusation so that you don't embarass yourself. If you support hizbollah, at least read their history, try to know their intention, who found the organisation etc which are available for free on public domain.

yet non-jewish people cannot own land in Israel. They have little or no rights, non-jewish Israelis have poor facilities and education. Basic welfare and protection not provided to the Israeli non-jewish communities.

This is perfect example why I asked you to do a little bit of research. I replied a post like this in anti-semitism thread.

Of the total land in Israel in 1997, the Israel Government Press Office statistics say 79.5% is owned by the government, 14% is privately owned by the JNF, and the rest, around 6.5%, is evenly divided between private Arab and Jewish owners. Thus, the ILA administers 93.5% of the land in Israel.
Who can access Israel Land Administration (ILA) land?

The crux of the issue then, is who can actually access the land that is almost completely controlled by the ILA? The statement that "Arabs cannot buy land in Israel" is largely true, but meaningless since Jews cannot buy land either, bound by the same ILA restrictions. In actual practice, ILA lands are leased and both Arab and Jewish citizens of Israel have equal access. Some classes of Arab citizens, e.g. Bedouins, have been the beneficiaries of highly subsidized land programs in Israel, so beneficial that Jews have gone to court to try to get the same terms. Affirmative action programs for Bedouins have been upheld by Jewish courts to the detriment of Jewish citizens.

Private land in Israel

There are no restrictions on private land transfers in Israel. Private land can be purchased or leasaed by Israeli Arabs or by non-citizens. Such land can be, and has been, purchased by Israeli Arabs and by foreigners, including Arab foreigners.

Link here

I do understand that you are not native english speaker, like me(referring to me as a she despite my gender clearly showing i'm masculine :p). My post backed up by relevant laws, articles and news sources speak louder than your rating of me.

Lastly, I will support Israel as long as Islamic Terrorist exist!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I do understand that you are not native english speaker, like me(referring to me as a she despite my gender clearly showing i'm masculine :p)
If you say so Jenzipoo.
Basically, you'll support any action which Israel does? But then using your logic (jew logic), I could say that as long as Israel terrorists exist (and I can prove they do. ) Then I could support any action which Hezbollah does...? Right?

In reality there is no reasoning with you, as using your jew-logic, I could class any freedom fighter around the world or anyone who even slightly supports the freedom of an opressed country through non-government military as a terrorist. (Including Iran) using Jew-logic ofcourse.

Regardless of what Israel does (with or without justification) you will support them. Yet you still believe you are right? I guess because you are the people of 'God' and have all these 'scientific discoveries' it's logical. The jews can never be wrong, and infact should kill all the non-jews in the world because of their apparent superiority. (nods in belief). Therefore, It doesn't matter that the Jews are killing innocent Lebanese and Palestinian civilians. (Because they are the 'choosen people' and have contributed to science and literature. )

I guess that means that the Jews don't even have to Justify the killings since people like you will support them regardless of what they do.

Now lets go back to reality....

Face it, non-jewish Israelis are treated as second class citizens. (So, please don't give me this crap about the country being a liberal democratic country). Explain why they were left out in preperation for the war? Why their literacy rate is low in comparison? Why is racism aloud to exist? Many of these countries are proof that Israel fails at democracy.

The Israeli defence forces attacked non-military targets without explanation. (Like attacking the UNIFIL observers building) I mean that's proof of how stupid the Israeli defence forces are. (Can you explain that?) How about bombing 'cars' and 'roads' indiscriminately? Again, proof of the mental inadequacy of the Israeli defence forces.

Qana?, another prime example of this.

So,?

*Why are non-jewish Israelis treated as second class citizens?
*Why dont the IDF Justify all attacks?
*Why does the Israeli Government disregard the violations of Human rights?

I think I know why. Because Israel is a state which isn't based on Freedom and Equality. It infact is a state formed illegaly within another which agrees to killing innocents and uses arguments like scientific achievement to Justify the killings.

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
My assumption was Jordan is an arab and hizbollah supporter based on his posts on this thread. Comprende? If thats not true its his duty to explain. That was a reply to *hotshot* regarding me assuming people hizbollah supporters etc, big deal.

I do understand that you are not native english speaker, like me(referring to me as a she despite my gender clearly showing i'm masculine :p). My post backed up by relevant laws, articles and news sources speak louder than your rating of me.

Lastly, I will support Israel as long as Islamic Terrorist exist!
Yeh obviously your not a native english speaker because your post wasnt a reply to *hotshot*, whos that? it was a reply to me *hopeful*

HSC
how are his posts based on other peoples opinions when he is not even agreeing to half the crap other israelis say and that includes the israeli government:uhhuh:

also you cant prove that the hezballah militants were actually hiding in behind civilians...but you can prove that israel aimed , killed and kidnapped thousands of lebanese and palestinians...

also israel was prepared not "always ready" it was prepared for this war...it was going to happen...

and if israel did claim victory then they are dumb since they just killed more then 1000 people but still didnt get their 2 soldiers back...

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
He quote my post then ask me to prove it.

I made assumptions based on previous posts and they are generally true.
i didnt quote u, regarding this matter of cluster bombs... man u have s rs issues - i dont know wats wrong but u getting confused too much.

like when u got me confused with shiftyicequeen, then now with hopeful...

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Basically, you'll support any action which Israel does? But then using your logic (jew logic), I could say that as long as Israel terrorists exist (and I can prove they do. ) Then I could support any action which Hezbollah does...? Right?

I cannot stop you from supporting Hizbollah, but as long as you support terrorist and they comit crimes, the sufferer will always be innocent civilians. As long as hizbollah roam free with weapons in South Lebanon, the civlilian who lives there will suffer from time to time, since terrorists always hide behind civilians. It's your choice.

Regardless of what Israel does (with or without justification) you will support them. Yet you still believe you are right? I guess because you are the people of 'God' and have all these 'scientific discoveries' it's logical. The jews can never be wrong, and infact should kill all the non-jews in the world because of their apparent superiority. (nods in belief). Therefore, It doesn't matter that the Jews are killing innocent Lebanese and Palestinian civilians. (Because they are the 'choosen people' and have contributed to science and literature. )

When did I mentioned Jews are the people of God? Who said jews should kill all non-jews? You are immersed too deep inside hatred against jews so that you spew out all those garbage without even realizing it.

Don't be jealous of jewish people for contributing so much to Science and technology. It is not Jew's fault that you are backward! Instead of chanting "Allah Akbar" 5 times a day you'll be better off spending your time doing scientific research in your university computer lab if you go to one!

The Israeli defence forces attacked non-military targets without explanation. (Like attacking the UNIFIL observers building) I mean that's proof of how stupid the Israeli defence forces are. (Can you explain that?) How about bombing 'cars' and 'roads' indiscriminately?

NATO bombed the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade in 1999 during Kosovo conflict by mistake. Yes they are using the most advanced weapons , the same as used by Israeli Forces. They bombed all bridges over the river Danube, destroyed roads linking Yugoslavia with Hungary so as to stop Russian supplies from reaching Yugoslavia. Why did I mention this? Even with the latest technology, mistake do happen as the bombing of UN post. Roads, bridges are legitimate target in times of wars, so as to stop enemy from reinforcing. In the case of Lebanon, to stop Hizbollah from transporting weapons. Happy now?

Don't you arabs complain that you are treated as 2nd Class citizen in Australia, a country which claims to be the best in many measures? Arab-Israelis are better off than arabs in any other arab nations, they love Israel so much that they stay there despite all of your baseless accusations. They have more rights and freedom than anywhere else in the middle east.

*Why dont the IDF Justify all attacks?

All military strikes are justified whether you accept the justification or not. It's up to you to to make your own decision to believe it or not.

*Why does the Israeli Government disregard the violations of Human rights?

Human rights abuse are more prevalent in arab/muslim countries than anywhere else except china. Clean your act then complain about other countries OK?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
I cannot stop you from supporting Hizbollah, but as long as you support terrorist and they comit crimes, the sufferer will always be innocent civilians. As long as hizbollah roam free with weapons in South Lebanon, the civlilian who lives there will suffer from time to time, since terrorists always hide behind civilians. It's your choice.
So you don't disagree when he said you'll always support Israeli actions?

When did I mentioned Jews are the people of God? Who said jews should kill all non-jews? You are immersed too deep inside hatred against jews so that you spew out all those garbage without even realizing it.

Don't be jealous of jewish people for contributing so much to Science and technology. It is not Jew's fault that you are backward! Instead of chanting "Allah Akbar" 5 times a day you'll be better off spending your time doing scientific research in your university computer lab if you go to one!
The point was you always blindly support Israel no matter what.

NATO bombed the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade in 1999 during Kosovo conflict by mistake. Yes they are using the most advanced weapons , the same as used by Israeli Forces. They bombed all bridges over the river Danube, destroyed roads linking Yugoslavia with Hungary so as to stop Russian supplies from reaching Yugoslavia. Why did I mention this? Even with the latest technology, mistake do happen as the bombing of UN post. Roads, bridges are legitimate target in times of wars, so as to stop enemy from reinforcing. In the case of Lebanon, to stop Hizbollah from transporting weapons. Happy now?
How about cars full of civilians, red cross vans, cities and towns that have nothing to do with Hezbollah? Were they targets?

Over 1000 dead civilians is quite alot of mistakes. They seem to have blurred the line between ineffiecient and intentional

Don't you arabs complain that you are treated as 2nd Class citizen in Australia, a country which claims to be the best in many measures? Arab-Israelis are better off than arabs in any other arab nations, they love Israel so much that they stay there despite all of your baseless accusations. They have more rights and freedom than anywhere else in the middle east.
That great, but you didnt answer the question

All military strikes are justified whether you accept the justification or not. It's up to you to to make your own decision to believe it or not.
Only gullible people believed it. Most people in the world didn't buy their "justifications". Thats why most countries were against the war.

Human rights abuse are more prevalent in arab/muslim countries than anywhere else except china. Clean your act then complain about other countries OK?
You dodged the question again

Aryanbeauty

HSC
So you don't disagree when he said you'll always support Israeli actions?

I prefer not to answer ignorant assumptions.

The point was you always blindly support Israel no matter what.

The Point was you always support terrorist no matter what.

How about cars full of civilians, red cross vans, cities and towns that have nothing to do with Hezbollah? Were they targets?

Over 1000 dead civilians is quite alot of mistakes. They seem to have blurred the line between ineffiecient and intentional

Hizbollah is known for transporting weapons using ambulance, civilian cars etc.

1000 civilian dead, according to Lebanese govt 954 people are killed including hizbollah. Another lies exposed.

The fact is despite all your unproven accusations against Israel, nearly 1 million Arabs citizens prefer to live in Israel where they enjoy rights and privileges better than anywhere else in the arab world

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Not to nitpick, but Hezbollah are technically civilians (as they're not really affiliated with the Lebanese army), and rounding 954 up to 1000 doesn't really strengthen/hurt anyone's argument.

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

dude u give jews/israelis a bad name, ur such a fuckin prejudice/rascist etc etc
who's jealous of jewish accomplishments ? good on them.....
so its backward to pray is it ?
and what do u mean by 'you arabs', i bet ya majority of posters in this thread arent even arab, im not for one
and arabs dont really complain about being treated bad, its more specifically lebanese and muslim community...get ur facts straight before ur next rascist post

the leader

HSC
The fact is despite all your unproven accusations against Israel, nearly 1 million Arabs citizens prefer to live in Israel where they enjoy rights and privileges better than anywhere else in the arab world

sorry to have to break this to you, but Israel is not part of the 'Arab World' as it is not an Arabic-speaking county, just as Iran is not considered Arabic. And why would Arab citizens be enjoying rights and priveledges in Israel if they are not Israeli nationals? ANOTHER HOLE IN THE ARGUMENT

Last edited:

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
Now lets go back to reality....

Face it, non-jewish Israelis are treated as second class citizens. (So, please don't give me this crap about the country being a liberal democratic country).
Yeh...let's go back to the real reality...
i mean ...non-muslims in predominantly muslim countries (unforutnately) aren't treated as first class citizens as well...i mean they get stoned/put on fatwas/ threatened even by gov. political groups(when one tries to change their religion...i mean isnt islam based on equality?..so cant ppl change their religion) /...THAT'S NOT EVEN 2ND CLASS CITIZEN...it's an atrocity

I think I know why. Because Israel is a state which isn't based on Freedom and Equality.
...and muslims countries are? see above

sam...from the previous posts you make...u seem to ignore all the atrocities/unequalities that are occuring in muslim countries and criticise israel...do us a favour and stop being a hypocrite..coz it's hard to prove a point

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
garbagedump said:
Yeh...let's go back to the real reality...
i mean ...non-muslims in predominantly muslim countries (unforutnately) aren't treated as first class citizens as well...i mean they get stoned/put on fatwas/ threatened even by gov. political groups(when one tries to change their religion...i mean isnt islam based on equality?..so cant ppl change their religion) /...THAT'S NOT EVEN 2ND CLASS CITIZEN...it's an atrocity

...and muslims countries are? see above

sam...from the previous posts you make...u seem to ignore all the atrocities/unequalities that are occuring in muslim countries and criticise israel...do us a favour and stop being a hypocrite..coz it's hard to prove a point
Your right in what u say and the fact is theres too much politics interwoven with the islamic law in most of these 'muslim' countries

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Hizbollah is known for transporting weapons using ambulance, civilian cars etc.
How do make such a claim with no proof?

In regard to Israel acheivements - as i have stated most of them have been achieve mainly because of american aid. If that american aid had gone to another country i am sure they would have had the same or better achievements than israel.

at least hezbollah are clear and concise on their objectives unlike israel who seem to make dull excuses for 'mistakes' that they make. like the qana incident, the un incident etc.

israel is a democratic country and its time it acted like one, and abide by international laws. Hezbollah is terrorist network - as terrorist network they have already violated international law.. and by no means are expected to abide them.

most of threads are not based hezbollah, but rather Lebanon, Lebanon is a democratic country that was trying to disarm Hezbollah in a diplomatic manner. You seem claim wrongfully that this was a war between Israel and Lebanon. It was a war between Israel and Hezbollah..
Beccause of your wrongful claim - u believe israel won the war. U use lebanese causaulties and damages in your calculations - the war is between Hezbollah and ISrael!

Aryanbeauty

HSC
the leader said:

sorry to have to break this to you, but Israel is not part of the 'Arab World' as it is not an Arabic-speaking county, just as Iran is not considered Arabic. And why would Arab citizens be enjoying rights and priveledges in Israel if they are not Israeli nationals? ANOTHER HOLE IN THE ARGUMENT

Israel is not part of ARAB WORLD, but there are nearly 1 million ARABS who are citizens of ISRAEL in ISRAEL. Stop being so damn ignorant. There are thousands of Arabs in Australia and Australia is not an Arab world either.

Arab citizens of Israel enjoys all the rights end privileges afforded to all citizens.

Those Arabs are Israeli Nationals , they have Israeli Passport, they have Israeli Citizenship, they can vote in ISRAELI parliament Election, they can be MP and they can be Israeli Prime Minister, as long as they have enough support and Yes those people are ARABS.

You need to shut your pie hole before talking about hole in my argument.

Here is a reading Lesson for you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel then comeback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)