its official...best school = james ruse, worst = Joeys and NSGH as voted by you! (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nickyazn
im sorry but its the general consensus around EVERYWHERE!!
Yes, it's called a fucking STEREOTYPE

nickyazn

Banned
Originally posted by felafel

I think the reality is that you understand and know very well that Ruse does well in the HSC, and so you're thinking... all the students who go there must be nerds, i mean, how can you be smart and still maintain a social life??
lol..your thining of social life as in talks to other people and is friendly to people in general...but id have to say not all but nearly every single one of them is not that outgoing in other situations and look like nerds...

its proven facts just by loken at them..ok just becoz u are friendly doenst mean u are very social...gah i cant believe why i am trying to explain this to u nerds!

and i dont see how someone who studies 10 hours a day can fit in anything remotely social..there arent enuff days to do this after memorising formulas, reading extra material and having extra lessons 10 hours a day

calcuator u seem to be very stupid...its a good example of how ruse people are smart academically but in life they have no idea how society really works..sorry but im only stating reality and wat actually does happen...i know people that go there so i guess my opinion is completely valid

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
want to give names doll?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
wtf nickyazn?
im just getting the shits with you now
not everyone at james ruse is a nerd that spends 10 hours a day studying.. i know a couple of people from there with part time jobs.. ive been to a couple of ruse parties and they didnt sit there studying the whole night.. pssh
im sure alot of people off the forum know people who go there.. theres a few who are current students there so our opinions must be just as valid as yours..
calling us nerds? how exactly do u define a nerd? all bos posters are nerds? well then u fit into that category.. or is it people who study 10 hours a day? im sure many bos posters spend more time here than studying..
u calling calculon stupid? u dont even know him! u could at least spell his nickname right.. sheesh

irene adler

is nickyazn a fake? I'm having trouble believing someone is so...ah, we'll say stubborn. obviously it knows nothing about what Ruse is like.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
wtf nickyazn?
im just getting the shits with you now
Only now?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
err..
someone have an attachment, even though its over ppl here can still check them out :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Only now?
*tries to withhold anger against people because she is a 'responsible' mod*
grr i cant believe she can just say all these things without backing anything up or accepting that shes wrong

Calculon

HSC
N/A
*tries to withhold anger against people because she is a 'responsible' mod*
grr i cant believe she can just say all these things without backing anything up or accepting that shes wrong
You shouldn't criticise the mentally disabled. You should consider yourself lucky that you were born with only 46 chromosomes.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i just noticed in ur sig the bit where she says you are a nerd and i am smarter than you? does that make her an even bigger nerd?
poor girl she must be in denial :( i pity her.. she just needs to take it out on a forum because she doesnt have any real friends :(
i take it that ur still annoyed at me justin..

Calculon

HSC
N/A
No, I was never really that annoyed at you, you were the one annoyed at me, remember?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i just noticed in ur sig the bit where she says you are a nerd and i am smarter than you? does that make her an even bigger nerd?
poor girl she must be in denial :( i pity her.. she just needs to take it out on a forum because she doesnt have any real friends :(
is nickyazn a girl?

nickyazn

Banned

lol the nerd has a name

thats all im gona ssay for now coz there is too much stupidity here to even reply to one fo your messages

apart from being smarter than someone isnt being a nerd..its called being smarter you geniuses!! nerd isthe term for this justin knob which he has eraned by how he gets so worked up about his school and how studying 10 hours a day isnt that bad...

now u tell me whos right and wrong there...lol

Calculon

HSC
N/A
lol the nerd has a name

thats all im gona ssay for now coz there is too much stupidity here to even reply to one fo your messages

apart from being smarter than someone isnt being a nerd..its called being smarter you geniuses!! nerd isthe term for this justin knob which he has eraned by how he gets so worked up about his school and how studying 10 hours a day isnt that bad...

now u tell me whos right and wrong there...lol
Wtf?!
1. Ruse ain't my school
2. If I'm on here I'm obviously not studying 10 hours a day
3. You are not smarter than me. You were saying you were smarter than me when you thought I went to Ruse, but obviously if you were you would have been at Ruse as well.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
can u show me where he gets worked up about school and studying 10 hours a day isnt bad.. because ive just seen him insulting you and pointing out that you are putting a stereotype on a school..
of course he has a name.. we are real people here u know.. geez
too much stupidity to reply to one of my mesages? what was so stupid about them.. i was pointing out the truth..
btw i figured u were pissed cuz u never replied to the pm..

nickyazn

Banned
You are not smarter than me. You were saying you were smarter than me when you thought I went to Ruse, but obviously if you were you would have been at Ruse as well.
here is a prime example u how your thinking is completely flawed

just becoz u go to ruse doesnt mean you are smarter...otherwise every single kid that went there would get the top 300 positions in the state....derrrrr

secondly smartness isnt judged by your academic results...u seem to be very fickle and not know much about life outside of study...which again is the point im trying to tell all u numbnuts but have no idea about

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
here is a prime example u how your thinking is completely flawed
ummm if u read what he said, he doesnt go to ruse.. geez
he meant that u thought he went to ruse.. and if u were smarter than him then you would have had to go to the same school

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Wtf?!
1. Ruse ain't my school
just becoz u go to ruse doesnt mean you are smarter...otherwise every single kid that went there would get the top 300 positions in the state....derrrrr

READ!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ffs

this problem is easily solved

Basic maths people: nickyazn = fucktard

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
ffs

this problem is easily solved

Basic maths people: nickyazn = fucktard
i think everyone was thinking that.. just not saying it out loud
there are so many people browsing school at the moment.. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)