ITT things that make you face palm at the gym. (1 Viewer)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
When my bench is bigger than my front squat cause I can't find a way to easily hold the bar. My wrists and forearms feel like they're about to explode when I try.

wtb squat rack

untouchablecuz

HSC
My best is 135kgs for 6 reps, to parallel or just below, raw, no belt no nothing. 1rm I imagine would be around 150kgs.

I was doing 105kgs for 3 sets of 10. Usually that would be a heavier warm up set though but I was so drained.
oo nice, about identical to where i am atm

amirite

HSC
all this talk of squats and curls and such.

only time i curl is in my bed to keep warm, and only time i squat is when im hanging a massive dump.
Wait? So youre not a bench/curler and youre not a legit lifter. WTF?

You dont squat cause youre a pussy. I bet youre one of those chicken legged faggots who leg press a few sets once a week, 6 plates a side then stares over at the guy 'only' squatting 3 plates a side and thinking youre the shit.

Curls, all variations, are good for adding size to your arms. You can do as many heavy back exercises as you like but if you want proportionate arms you still have to dedicate time to them. Not to mention the functional benefit of stronger biceps.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Wait? So youre not a bench/curler and youre not a legit lifter. WTF?

You dont squat cause youre a pussy. I bet youre one of those chicken legged faggots who leg press a few sets once a week, 6 plates a side then stares over at the guy 'only' squatting 3 plates a side and thinking youre the shit.

Curls, all variations, are good for adding size to your arms. You can do as many heavy back exercises as you like but if you want proportionate arms you still have to dedicate time to them. Not to mention the functional benefit of stronger biceps.
this.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
"mmm squat thrusts sound hard. Real hard." - Blades Of Glory

q3thefish

HSC
Dudes with really impressive upperbodies but have chicken legs.

People who talk more than they work out.

People who try to do a lot more than they can manage weight-wise to impress the nearby population.

amirite

HSC
(back when I used to go to the gym)

There are signs everywhere that say DO NOT DROP THE WEIGHTS. And every 10 minutes or so, one of the buff-as-fuck guys will drop something that weighs as much as I do and the ground shakes. Put it down. Don't drop it.
Brb dumbbell pressing 4kg dumbbells on a medicine ball and not needing to drop them because they are only 4 fucking kilos.

You have to drop the dumbbells or you will most likely hurt yourself. Id rather make a noise than pop my shoulder out because some woman objects to dropping the weights.

Yo1anda

HSC
this bitch who wears heavy makeup and walks past the area where all the buff dudes work out like 10 fucking times for no reason.

jb154

HSC
Girls doing 60+ minuits of cardio followed by abs who complain about not being toned enough.

HSC
This PT stealing my spot (and other girls') when I go to fill up my water or take my weights for her clients when i'm still using them just because she thinks she can. Without even asking.

Fact that NO ONE seems to put away their equiptment when they are done!

People that feel a need to criticize the level of progression of others as it makes them feel better about their own. *ahem*

I do find it odd the amount of people that when using the lat pull down just do these super quick jerky movements (not even all the way down)...I don't think they are actually doing anything.

amirite

HSC
[youtube]eR6uNWKfcNw&autoplay=1[/youtube]

holy motherfucking shit I was there a few weeks ago and this manlet was doing full-body swings mazing out the machine. compared to the vid, tehe guy in the vid is doing strict form. I thought the cable was gonna snap and it sounded like a fucking train screeching along the tracks. Beyond a fucking joke he was literally holding on as tight as he could to the bar, yanking it down til his back hit the seat and then letting it fly up til it picked his arse completely off the seat. I just wanted to shoot him in the face.
I saw some other guy nearby and he was just rolling his eyes.

I hate those people who go in dressed up like theyre heading to a party. Jeans, belt, 100 buck shirt, hat, argh.. to make it worse I saw one 6'5(?) beanpole, must ahve weighed 50kgs following his boyfriend around while he had his arms folded. Why the fuck was he even there? Some people just need to get the fuck out of the gym.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I hate those people who go in dressed up like theyre heading to a party. Jeans, belt, 100 buck shirt, hat, argh.. to make it worse I saw one 6'5(?) beanpole, must ahve weighed 50kgs following his boyfriend around while he had his arms folded. Why the fuck was he even there? Some people just need to get the fuck out of the gym.
Whoa, you should chuck a dumbbell at him next time.

untouchablecuz

HSC
cunts that do their tricep kickbacks and skull crushers on the bench press :mad:

amirite

HSC
cunts that do their tricep kickbacks and skull crushers on the bench press :mad:
cunts who do dips in the squat rack. they should be doing squats in the cunt rack.

bitties benching the bar on a bench. just use the curl bars and flat benches please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)