Jap vs Euro Cars (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You fucking know what way. The LFA and GTR are the only car that comes close and they are far off what any euro is!
You are the biggest pussy that knows damn well what I mean when I say in comparison to mclaren p1, Lamborghini etc.. Stop going on about other factors that have nothing to do with my argument! (Price, reliability etc..) I'm talking about the greatest cars in the world!!!!
Are you really going to put up a fight that a GTR is better than a veyron?!
dame you moncey shiteeeeee :dog:

You're a mod brent, just ban him so we don't have to hear his shit anymore :haha:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You fucking know what way. The LFA and GTR are the only car that comes close and they are far off what any euro is!
You are the biggest pussy that knows damn well what I mean when I say in comparison to mclaren p1, Lamborghini etc.. Stop going on about other factors that have nothing to do with my argument! (Price, reliability etc..) I'm talking about the greatest cars in the world!!!!
Are you really going to put up a fight that a GTR is better than a veyron?!
Well if you are going to be difficult and subjective, ofcourse the euro hypercars are better than any japanese cars.

Hypercars just aren't a Japanese thing to make. Besides that Japanese car companies are perfectionists when it comes to flagship models, the Veyron is a very inefficient car and that just wouldn't go down with the Japanese. You just have to read up on how long the LFA was in development for to see what i'm talking about.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Are you fucked?! I've just told you!!!! You know what I'm talking about so just name a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro what car isn't better then an ugly, slow and overpriced 120i. Sorry we argued with you, all european cars are "da best".

I just love 5k services...

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Well if you are going to be difficult and subjective, ofcourse the euro hypercars are better than any japanese cars.

Hypercars just aren't a Japanese thing to make. Besides that Japanese car companies are perfectionists when it comes to flagship models, the Veyron is a very inefficient car and that just wouldn't go down with the Japanese. You just have to read up on how long the LFA was in development for to see what i'm talking about.
Finished the design for the bodywork to be aluminium, starts again because competitors are using carbon fibre.

I'm not sure who else would be bothered to do that after the amount of R&D that had already gone into it.

who

HSC

See that wasn't so hard to admit was it? Finally not being so stubborn. And don't ban me what would be the biggest cop out haha?

who

HSC
The LFA is very ugly when it sits next to a euro in its class. Compare it to a Mclaren mp4 12c. Very fair comparison

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
my bad, it's a bit more when your dsg goes.
To be fair the GTR transmission would cost even more, and the owners manual apparently has a table to keep track of gearbox changes. Probably a bit of foresight knowing what the aftermarket will (are) do while continuing to use the launch control lol.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
To be fair the GTR transmission would cost even more, and the owners manual apparently has a table to keep track of gearbox changes. Probably a bit of foresight knowing what the aftermarket will (are) do while continuing to use the launch control lol.
Warranty is void if you use launch control, that says it all.

The GTR is still an expensive car to maintain, but you would expect that for a 180-200k car. It becomes stupid to be paying huge service bills when the car isn't even worth that much.

e.g saw an old 5 series on carsales for about 15k, really old. They had just spent 7k doing a complete service, what is the point when you have spent nearly 50% of the cars value maintaining it? At least for a daily, a car for pleasure is a completely different ball game.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, when expensive cars depreciate fully the costs relative to value are pretty steep. You can get Maserati 3200s or Cl600 (v12 biturbo ones) for like 30-45k - both could rack up insane bills if you didn't know what you were buying.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Yeah, when expensive cars depreciate fully the costs relative to value are pretty steep. You can get Maserati 3200s or Cl600 (v12 biturbo ones) for like 30-45k - both could rack up insane bills if you didn't know what you were buying.
The quattroporte as well, they're only about 80k ish now.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
The 3200 just has a particularly unrealiable (turbo) engine lol. The GranSports are much the same car but N/A and higher displacement.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
JDM AS FUARRRRRKKKKKKKK

**SNIP!**

DROPPED ON ITS ASS (can't even fit my pinky under it)
DRIFT IN THE RAIN with the evo suspension system
160killer wasps
5" Varex Exhaust
Gets all da looks at kk's
0-100 in 7 seconds
Ex Detective Car so you know its spec the fuark out

CALL moey's kebabs if interested.
WRONG!!! Magna's and 380's were made in Adelaide, Australia... AUDM AS FUUUAARRRRKKK!!!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
JDM AS FUARRRRRKKKKKKKK

DROPPED ON ITS ASS (can't even fit my pinky under it)
DRIFT IN THE RAIN with the evo suspension system
160killer wasps
5" Varex Exhaust
Gets all da looks at kk's
0-100 in 7 seconds
Ex Detective Car so you know its spec the fuark out

CALL moey's kebabs if interested.
If you want JDM, you need this first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)