Julia Gillard new Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
My country is run by a Trade Union Junta :(

only a few enlistments away from a military junta :O

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The world will be decided on supermarket prices, celebrity rumours and NRL scandals

Lentern

HSC
orly? how can you willingly subscribe to an ideology that's riddled with such idiocy?
I know Gillard is an ungodly jackal and all but why are you regurgitating your old effluent here?

theMaster

HSC
Ahh Gillard or Tony Abbot, I might have to move somewhere far... far away

kfnmpah

HSC
First female prime minister doesn't mean anything because she doesn't have children.
If Ms. Gillard had children and was prime minister, i'd celebrate this auspicious occasion.
If she had children there's no way she'd be where she is.

I'm just saying.

Think about it.

Lentern

HSC
So Rudd was rolled at the first opportunity because he was a gutless, flip flopping, conservative autocrat who was losing in the polls, naturally he was replaced by someone who has fobbed off the gay rights lobby, backed down on the mining tax, stayed in synch with Rudd's ETS policy, who plays dog whistle politics with immigration and who will retain the power to choose the front bench. All the while her honeymoon period against Tony Abbott of all people is absolutely dwarfed by Rudd's honeymoon period against the most successful prime minister since Menzies which lasted nearly three years. Going great guns there ALP.

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC
I find it ironic that this is a school-related forum, but there haven't been very many mentions of her role as minister for education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)