Killing a baby is the same as getting an abortion (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
hahahah graney mate you're gonna get banned 4 lyfe if you post harlequin babies

ShaxBOS

HSC
In my opinion I think you only have a right to live if you are able to, if the people that are "supposed" to be supporting your life (I.e parents) do not want to be doing so, should not be forced to and you should be left to die if you cannot sustain yourself. I also justify murder this way, the stronger being is justified killing the weaker as far as I am concerned, I don't believe in objective morality. There's no justice to be had after murder, the person is already dead, any punishment given by the state or individual towards the murderer is not justice but vengeance.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
I still think abortion is wrong, but of course, there are circumstances where it is necessary (e.g. if the mother's life is at risk). Honestly, if the guy uses protection and the girl is on the pill, and use the morning after pill, the chances of getting pregnant are ridiculously slim.

If a woman does get pregnant, I think it's probably due to her and her partner's laziness to take the steps necessary to prevent getting pregnant. So, in my opinion, if you play around irresponsibly, you pay. It's as simple as that. You play, you pay.

But instead of aborting the potential human life, why not bring a life into this world and if you're not ready to raise the child, give it up to adoption? And if you're holding the child in your arms and suddenly feel an emotional attachment to it, then in that moment, you'd realise how stupid you were to even consider aborting it.

qawe

HSC
N/A
I support abortion in rape not merely because the baby was not wanted by the mother. But because rape is such a horrible inconceivable experience, it is likely that the woman would be unable to feel any love for the child as he/she was the product of such a vicious attack. It is entirely possible that everytime the woman would look at her baby - she would be reminded of the rape attack.
If the baby is put up for adoption this would be avoided. It is not necessary to have an abortion to avoid being reminded of one's rape.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
If the baby is put up for adoption this would be avoided. It is not necessary to have an abortion to avoid being reminded of one's rape.
Tell that to 14 year olds.

qawe

HSC
N/A
My two cents is that Why the fuck do you care? You have no right to intrude into other peoples decisions and that in the end Its your choice if you want to or not
No. This is a political issue, and in this country everyone participates in political discourse. If we lived in an autocracy it wouldn't be a problem - just don't abort yourself if you don't want to.
However, in this country (where people are given the opportunity to express their beliefs), if one has a moral stance against abortion, being pro abortion is tantamount to endorsing the act itself. Thus "it doesn't affect you" just doesn't cut it.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
No. This is a political issue, and in this country everyone participates in political discourse. If we lived in an autocracy it wouldn't be a problem - just don't abort yourself if you don't want to.
However, in this country (where people are given the opportunity to express their beliefs), if one has a moral stance against abortion, being pro abortion is tantamount to endorsing the act itself. Thus "it doesn't affect you" just doesn't cut it.
Its not a political issue, its a moral issue and the politicians dont want to touch it because they know it will piss off the religious folk because their morals are being affected.

A women should be able to abort an unborn baby when ever they want. Its up to them to decide if its morally correct, as it is their parasitic entity.

It piss' me off when religions weigh in on topics that conflict with their views. Dont like abortion? Then dont abort.

MysteryGenius

HSC
Its not a political issue, its a moral issue and the politicians dont want to touch it because they know it will piss off the religious folk because their morals are being affected.

A women should be able to abort an unborn baby when ever they want. Its up to them to decide if its morally correct, as it is their parasitic entity.

It piss' me off when religions weigh in on topics that conflict with their views. Dont like abortion? Then dont abort.
what do you mean they don't want to touch it? they are touching it. they are molesting it.

edit: i love this picture

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhnaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. I think most of us are resolutely opposed to the taking of human life, the debate is about where it begins to qualify as human life and that would make it a scientific debate.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I still think abortion is wrong, but of course, there are circumstances where it is necessary (e.g. if the mother's life is at risk). Honestly, if the guy uses protection and the girl is on the pill, and use the morning after pill, the chances of getting pregnant are ridiculously slim.

If a woman does get pregnant, I think it's probably due to her and her partner's laziness to take the steps necessary to prevent getting pregnant. So, in my opinion, if you play around irresponsibly, you pay. It's as simple as that. You play, you pay.

But instead of aborting the potential human life, why not bring a life into this world and if you're not ready to raise the child, give it up to adoption? And if you're holding the child in your arms and suddenly feel an emotional attachment to it, then in that moment, you'd realise how stupid you were to even consider aborting it.
So you think that despite the fact that they would most likely be terrible parents who resent their children and never wanted them they should have to raise their children as some sort of punishment for being "irresponsible".

So not only are we going to ruin the lives of two people let's throw some kids into it too and let them have a shitty life too. RETRIBUTION!!!

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
If we are going on potential for life, then using a condom is wrong because there is potential for life there.

Garygaz

HSC
If we are going on potential for life, then using a condom is wrong because there is potential for life there.
your body is constantly producing sperm which obviously dies off after a certain period. the fact that it makes it way out of your body means it for some reason now has 'the right to life'. explain that one to me, mr. pope.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
there's potential for life in skin cells (see: skin cells reprogrammed into embryonic stem cells, embryonic stem cells turned into ovum)

exfoliation is murder

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
Kill anything. Upset the balance, the balance might kill you.
Right and wrong are terms of convenience.

There's a lot of kids I would, and have killed.
It's important to instil fear in the community.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
your body is constantly producing sperm which obviously dies off after a certain period. the fact that it makes it way out of your body means it for some reason now has 'the right to life'. explain that one to me, mr. pope.
My point exactly, if anti-abortionists utilise the "potential for life" argument then by definition using a condom is wrong which is absurd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)