Korean restaurants around Sydney (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Post up any good places for Korean restaurants around Sydney.

I'll start off:

Jonga Jip -> Eastwood (heaps of side dishes, friendly service and cheap prices, cheaper than most Korean restaurants (Y)). I eat there every week or so.
Seoulria -> arguably one of the better ones around Sydney.

Add more please? :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I used today at Seoul ria a lot as it was great for a large group of friends and it was opened by my school friend's parents. Nowadays there's so much competition in Korean food and to be honest they're not bad. I don't really remember the names but there's a place on Pitt st where you have to walk off the main road into a bit of an alleyway which is good. Bother good one is the cafe near galaxy world on george st on the alley between george and Pitt st.

Last time I had Korean was before I left for Ny at this Korean BBQ crispy chickens shop in Epping opposite the station on the Coles side near GJs. Yum. But so unhealthy!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I used today at Seoul ria a lot as it was great for a large group of friends and it was opened by my school friend's parents. Nowadays there's so much competition in Korean food and to be honest they're not bad. I don't really remember the names but there's a place on Pitt st where you have to walk off the main road into a bit of an alleyway which is good. Bother good one is the cafe near galaxy world on george st on the alley between george and Pitt st.

Last time I had Korean was before I left for Ny at this Korean BBQ crispy chickens shop in Epping opposite the station on the Coles side near GJs. Yum. But so unhealthy!
Ah good ol' Beschico. We occasionally get the 양념통닭 (chicken with that spicy glaze) takeaway.

halapenyo

HSC
i have had korean only once i think. i remember you get a large amount of side dishes which is pretty cool.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Are there many vegetarian options in korean cuisine?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Well I could have the seafood ones I guess...

Is it similar to other cuisines such as japanese?

halapenyo

HSC
Well I could have the seafood ones I guess...

Is it similar to other cuisines such as japanese?
wait you dont eat meat? i thought it was only pork you werent allowed to eat.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
wait you dont eat meat? i thought it was only pork you werent allowed to eat.
i do eat meat, but it has to be Halal (killed in then name of Allah, most of the blood cleaned out etc.) and i highly doubt korean restaurants would have halal meat lol

seafood is an exception, can eat any seafood and of course vegetables, fruit etc.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i do eat meat, but it has to be Halal (killed in then name of Allah, most of the blood cleaned out etc.) and i highly doubt korean restaurants would have halal meat lol

seafood is an exception, can eat any seafood and of course vegetables, fruit etc.
Korean cuisine is quite big on seafood and often use it as a substitute for meat (i.e. exactly the same concept except seafood is used - see some of the hotpots halapenyo listed)

halapenyo

HSC

Halal is a anagram of Allah. is that coincidence or was it meant?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Went to Korean restraunt and only ate veggies

The risk of eating dog meat is too dam high.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)