• Latham

Votes: 344 65.4%
  • Howard

Votes: 182 34.6%

• Total voters

ohne

HSC
Asquithian said:
and have we had liberal and labor governments since 1920...?
OK I get your point but that does not hide the fact the Carr government is the worst ever manager of the railways.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
On Thursday I have to get from Picton to Central and then from Central to Wollongong. Shitting myself at first at the unreliability of the trains, I knew not to disregard the Carr government and I have reaffirmed my faith in the Carr government's transport system to get me to Wollongong on time.

To aid me in my trip, I can thank the Carr Government for this

If Brogden was Premier, I'd probably have to pay for it.

Last edited:

ohne

HSC
Asquithian said:
ok then...um ...the howard government are the worst ever managers of our hospitals...our collins class submarines are crap...therefore it is the howards governments fault
The management of public hospitals is done by state governments and the collins class submarines problems are a result of Kim Beazley's disasterous stint as defence minister???????

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Ohne's lack of logic and absolute hypocrisy is fantastic to watch.

Illogical hate of anything Labor :p

jameseginton

HSC
Asquithian said:
ooops! its a bit rich to blame previous governments isnt it!? (your words not mine)
How can you not blame him. What are you meant to do with submarines bought by the previous Governement. It was ridiculous, we bought submarines of a country that doesn't even fight in wars.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
This forum gets dumber everyday.

I blame Labor.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I thought that, once operational, the Collins Class subs were great?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
yes its my fault your allies are a big slow on the uptake :p
I'm an army of three. I cant help it that GWB is banned and that rorix is on leave. :uhhuh:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Sorry to take this away from the Latham vs Howard debate, but why was GWB banned? I never did find out why...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
He delivered a personal attack to eviltama after getting a whole thread full from her.

Note the guy who says to me :

Hey,
Neo Guy, are u a nazi? u piece of racist one minded, selfish patriotic shit
What the hell is wrong with you? and you live in castle hill? wat grade are you in? If me and ma mates knew who you were, we're gonna come and kill u!!

I know, your not a student at all, your probably part of the liberal progaganda group rite? All your trying to do is win some votes for that party? Are you a hillybilly? Or some dumbass cowboy/westener from the country side that has no knowledge whatsoever from international politics?

If you live in castle hill, with this attitude, ... and i hear ur asian as well, well u got some srs problems, ... go see a psychiatrist or something. Ur backing up that liaing ass bitch Pauline hanson too? Go eat ur balls, that might give ur dead brain enuff nutrients to function again...
Doesn't even get his post deleted. What GWB said wasn't so bad, it was something about lesbians. *shrugs*

Ziff

HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
He delivered a personal attack to eviltama after getting a whole thread full from her.

Note the guy who says to me :

Doesn't even get his post deleted. What GWB said wasn't so bad, it was something about lesbians. *shrugs*
Yeah but abusing right-wing, "dead brain", "racist", "shit" like yourself is ok. The problem is when you start teasing a lefty. Especially if it's something that's mmm politically incorrect, then you're in for a world of hurt! :p

Mark Latham

Ziff said:
Yeah but abusing right-wing, "dead brain", "racist", "shit" like yourself is ok. The problem is when you start teasing a lefty. Especially if it's something that's mmm politically incorrect, then you're in for a world of hurt! :p
WHO SAID YOU COULD USE MY AVATAR, I'LL BREAK YOUR ARM. YOU ARE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT SON.

No but on a serious note, I couldn't care less :p

Oh, http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?p=735262#post735262

Trolling through my past msgs reminded me of that :). the TRUE gwb story, as told by Mark Latham :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
This forum gets dumber everyday.

I blame Labor.
It's the Labor-Left faction. Damn you John Faulkner!

Ziff

HSC
N/A

Mark Latham

Ziff said:
The difference between our avatars is that mine doesn't have that very thin black box around it.
Youre right, yours isnt as cool :p. Also, mine cuts off his chin. It's an improvement.

edit : *MY* Chin

Ziff

HSC
N/A
But his message is all in the chin!

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
Any1 go to the 'end the lies' rally today, I did and it was great, hey neo_o remember me you racist inhumane piece of shit. Yeah I said and in the word's of War-munger Alexander downer I'm from the 'feral left' and I'm proud of it. Lefties are great we are progressive and we CARE. Here that neo_o we care if thousands of Iraqis die because America illegally invaded Iraq with Howards his little lap dog. We CARE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)