Liberal MP: immigrants stink, need to wear deoderant and learn to line up (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-10/liberal-mp-sorry-for-migrant-odour-gaffe/3765994

Liberal MP Teresa Gambaro apologised after comments she made earlier today regarding immigrants and hygiene sparked outrage across the country.

The Opposition spokeswoman on citizenship and settlement has been lambasted for her comments that new immigrants coming into Australia need to wear deodorant on public transport and wait in queues without pushing in.

She was quoted in one media report as saying: 'Without trying to be offensive, we are talking about hygiene and what is an acceptable norm in this country when you are working closely with other co-workers.'

'You hear reports of people using public transport [without deodorant] and I think Australians are guilty of this too,' she added.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Its true. Immigrants due stink. especially brown people - you can't deny that

Jay-k-bee1

HSC
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-10/liberal-mp-sorry-for-migrant-odour-gaffe/3765994

Liberal MP Teresa Gambaro apologised after comments she made earlier today regarding immigrants and hygiene sparked outrage across the country.

The Opposition spokeswoman on citizenship and settlement has been lambasted for her comments that new immigrants coming into Australia need to wear deodorant on public transport and wait in queues without pushing in.

She was quoted in one media report as saying: 'Without trying to be offensive, we are talking about hygiene and what is an acceptable norm in this country when you are working closely with other co-workers.'

'You hear reports of people using public transport [without deodorant] and I think Australians are guilty of this too,' she added.

Lol racist bitch. what about bogans who smell like friggin' cigars and weed down in penrith? a lot of them smell like shit too.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Lol racist bitch. what about bogans who smell like friggin' cigars and weed down in penrith? a lot of them smell like shit too.
How in the hell is she racist? ugh

Paler skinned people have better hygiene its a proven fact.r

HSC
Uni Grad
How in the hell is she racist? ugh

Paler skinned people have better hygiene its a proven fact.r
mate, Asian people are better hygienically (east Asian people, I am talking about). Genetic factors prove this. Also, genetically speaking, East Asians have the least odour.

LonelyWolf

HSC
mate, Asian people are better hygienically (east Asian people, I am talking about). Genetic factors prove this. Also, genetically speaking, East Asians have the least odour.
What the fuck did I just say

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lol they do stink

if you want poor brown people to not be so poor teaching them middle class white customs and values is probably an excellent idea

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahahahaha
Classic 4025808

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Asian supremacy: because white supremacy is too 1940s

Bendent

HSC
ever wonder why some men put on those really overpowering fragrances when ur in the train....because they smell w/o it assume. personally i hate these people as well, not just smelly people. if you put on perfume more occassionally than females, to me this means u stink naturally (for guys).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)