Liberal or Labor? (1 Viewer)

Existential

HSC
N/A
its called sarcasm

any rationale person can clearly see what u posted was idiotic he was merely making fun off you
oh of course! you must be right! having bad spelling, punctuation and grammar is good right? because there's no such thing as "making fun off you". it's "of".

it may have been sarcastic, but i have seen far better use of sarcasm. he should say why he thinks my comment was "informed". it's obvious he is bias, anti-rudd gov't and making no effort to justify anything.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
oh of course! you must be right! having bad spelling, punctuation and grammar is good right? because there's no such thing as "making fun off you". it's "of".

it may have been sarcastic, but i have seen far better use of sarcasm. he should say why he thinks my comment was "informed". it's obvious he is bias, anti-rudd gov't and making no effort to justify anything.
biased*

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
lol says you.

you say im informed - then you you say you were trying to say i was an idiot.

let me help you - what you should have said is that im "uninformed".

you totally lost all respect, dignity and validity to your post.

and since your so informed (as evident with your literacy) - enlighten me as to why i am "uninformed" and where you stand in this debate.

understand?
ahahahaha wow

Calculon

HSC
N/A
NO, bias does fit in that sentence.
Bias as an adjective can only mean slant in the literal sense, and even then it's used very rarely. 'Biased' is the correct synonym for prejudiced.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

oh my goodness i don't proof read one sentence and somehow this leads to sand getting up your mangina

lol and of course he has a biased opinion everybody does, even and i know this may shock you, but you have a biased opinion as well. omg i know right, didn't that just blow your mind

Existential

HSC
N/A
oh my goodness i don't proof read one sentence and somehow this leads to sand getting up your mangina

lol and of course he has a biased opinion everybody does, even and i know this may shock you, but you have a biased opinion as well. omg i know right, didn't that just blow your mind
it's one thing to show a biased opinion, but it's another to not say why it's your opinion.

that was my criticism.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
it's one thing to show a biased opinion, but it's another to not say why it's your opinion.

that was my criticism.
why does he have to explain himself, that was his opinion and he can leave it at that, sides maybe he cbf explaining to somebody who didn't want to do business studies, yet somehow has the audacity to dismiss economic logic and fact. yes that's right lauchlan, here's looking at you kid.

Calculon

HSC
N/A

that was my criticism.
The only opinion I asserted was that you're an idiot, and I think you're making a strong enough case for that without my interference.

Existential

HSC
N/A
i dont have the patience to argue this for pages and pages. you say you dont have to back up what you said. i disagree. go shoot me for having an opinion.

and those pics make it look like your FOR the mining tax.

lolita gray

HSC
i completely agree, Liberal all the way!

Labor, you ruin everything and have no idea how a country should be run.
if for some reason they are voted back in again, i m leaving this country

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
i completely agree, Liberal all the way!

Labor, you ruin everything and have no idea how a country should be run.
if for some reason they are voted back in again, i m leaving this country
As I said in the neg rep comment, you're a drone who could not critically analyse even a newspaper article to save their life.

To you, does "Liberal all the way" include making abortion a criminal act, vilification of homosexuals, a return to fault-based divorce, and the introduction of increasingly racist refugee laws?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
labour can't run a country?

STATES CANNOT RUN COUNTRIES

murphyad

HSC
Yeah who needs states, let the free market run countries, that way everyone* will be better off.

* rich people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)