Liberal or Labor? (1 Viewer)

seanyboy

HSC
I am an adamant Labor supporter. have been for 4 years. I beleive Kevin Rudd has done a great job. The apology, rise in the pension, getting us out of the GFC, changes to the youth allowance, investment in infastructure, the resource super-profits tax, he tired to get the ets in. They are very good achievements. Abbott as PM is a frighetning thought. Would almost want to leave the country. Couldn't stand a poor man's howard runing our country!

Existential

HSC
N/A
I am an adamant Labor supporter. have been for 4 years. I beleive Kevin Rudd has done a great job. The apology, rise in the pension, getting us out of the GFC, changes to the youth allowance, investment in infastructure, the resource super-profits tax, he tired to get the ets in. They are very good achievements. Abbott as PM is a frighetning thought. Would almost want to leave the country. Couldn't stand a poor man's howard runing our country!
:uhhuh:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
We need a Royal Commission into the BER, obvious corruption is obvious.

HSC
I don't like either Rudd or Abbott, but I'll probably vote Labor, just 'cause I can't stand the thought of having Abbott as PM.

HSC
Uni Grad
Equally as shit imo, re roll both party's leaders and hope at least one isn't completely retarded.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
yeah because taxing the most productive people to help out people who refuse to work is such a good fucking idea

:spzz:

spazamataz

HSC
State: Nationals
Federal: Liberals

Well the other candidates in my electorate are unheard of, so I don't see why I should vote for them. I would vote nationals in federal if i could, even though they are in the coalition, they are more in touch with people in my area and are determined to develop my area.

And lets be honest, I see the liberal party as less douchebaggy than labor.

Existential

HSC
N/A
I don't like either Rudd or Abbott, but I'll probably vote Labor, just 'cause I can't stand the thought of having Abbott as PM.
:uhhuh:
lets just get the police force to police the state country

fuck the government let hte police run everything they are fair and righteous
lol NO
labour is good. nothing wrong with kevin run taxing the rich to feed the poor
essentially it will only disadvantage some mining companies - not all of them.
yeah because taxing the most productive people to help out people who refuse to work is such a good fucking idea

:spzz:
generally elderly people are too old to work, hence the superannuation - which is a major area this tax reform is going to.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You confuse having a lot of money with being productive. Fail.
Well we don't tax money that rich people have stored away or something :confused:

we tax income/capital gains etc

and to make an income you have to be supplying some demand i.e. being productive

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Yeah people here seem to be confusing production with wealth.

The super rich elite don't produce anything for fucks sakes.
The people they employ do the actual producing of goods and services. The rich are like fucking parasites, feeding off the labour of the bulk of people.

I'd just like to ask why people care more about the interests of the rich than everyone else? Fuck those fucking bastards.

Existential

HSC
N/A

The people they employ do the actual producing of goods and services. The rich are like fucking parasites, feeding off the labour of the bulk of people.

I'd just like to ask why people care more about the interests of the rich than everyone else? Fuck those fucking bastards.
in any case, the tax isn't evil. it's just making the rich people of the mining industry a little less rich in order to help australians on modest incomes.

if you're against australians sharing the wealth of our country in which all of us own, than your against this mining tax.

if however, you have a sense of compassion for our ageing population and those on modest incomes, you are for this tax reform.

Lentern

HSC

A man after my own heart.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

So you think those below them would be equally productive without any guidance from those in management? If so how come we don't see 'collectives' as the predominant productive force in society (given that logically a product without the overheads of huge executive bonuses would be more competitive on the marketplace)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)