Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Depends on the guy.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Miz Janani

HSC
I know someone probably has already done a thread on this, but it's long gone. And I'd like to know what society thinks of guys with long hair today.

So.
Do you like or hate guys with long hair?
Or do you think it depends on the type of person?

Discuss.

(Personally, i dislike it).

Miz Janani

HSC
Anything past shoulder length I guess.

But even to shoulder length is too long for me. Halfway down the nape of the neck maybe?

What are your opinions?

Smokee

HSC
how long are we talking?
Yeah how long is considered 'long' on a guy??

Boys should never have really long hair, like ponytail length because they just look like fucktards. Plus, most boys rarely wash their hair and there is nothing worse then long greasy hair on a guy.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Yeah how long is considered 'long' on a guy??

Boys should never have really long hair, like ponytail length because they just look like fucktards. Plus, most boys rarely wash their hair and there is nothing worse then long greasy hair on a guy.
actually, some look great with ponytails but i am very selective as to who. most are hipsters and can pull off looking trendily homeless. it seems that most of the time unless it's dreads the ponytails/buns still have to be reasonably sort for them to look decent.

my partner has rarely had hair shorter than his chin, but it suits him. having it cut shorter than that always makes him look about 12

Miz Janani

HSC
Well my personal opinion is that guy shouldn't have long hair.
And the thought of hair halfway down their back gives me shivers. But that's just my opinion.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Well my personal opinion is that guy shouldn't have long hair.
And the thought of hair halfway down their back gives me shivers. But that's just my opinion.
you havent actually said why. you find it unattractive? surely hair length/style has a lot to do with how it compliments the face anyway?

Miz Janani

HSC
I suppose it's because the majority of the time i see a guy with long hair, it's usually pulled back in a greasy ponytail or it just doesn't suit them.

Although, guys with semi-long hair, with a fringe (scene/emo) looks alright. But it really depends on the guy.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
I don't really like long (~shoulder length) hair on guys because most of the guys I know with that kind of length are fucking slobs and so their hair is a festering grease pit.

But between chin and shoulder length can be attractive, yeah, depending on how well it suits their facial structure.

Arctopus

HSC
I suppose it's because the majority of the time i see a guy with long hair, it's usually pulled back in a greasy ponytail or it just doesn't suit them.

Although, guys with semi-long hair, with a fringe (scene/emo) looks alright. But it really depends on the guy.
So... you like nice effeminate guys who style their hair for an hour or two each morning and end up looking like girls anyway? But you don't like guys with long hair... guess that makes sense.

alax dillon

HSC
i know of two guys that have hair halfway down their back.

one of em looks like a massive dero, but the other one definitely has sex appeal.

HSC
My Ex has long hair, that is just below his collar, he spikes it up so it looked good like that, but I will always follow my rule "Never dating a guy with hair longer than mine!" but depends on the guy

HSC
sup i literally just got a haircut
short back and sides
this is a haircut you could set your watch to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)