Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Depends on the guy.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Smokee

HSC
So... you like nice effeminate guys who style their hair for an hour or two each morning and end up looking like girls anyway? But you don't like guys with long hair... guess that makes sense.

Ok there is a big difference between a guy having long greasy hair and another guy spending hours perfecting it.

Its just nice to have a guy that regularly washes his hair and keeps it looking reasonably ok ie, gets it cut every so often

I find that if guys have long hair its just because they are usually to lazy to get it cut, and that usually means they are to lazy to wash it and that leads to long disgusting greasy hair.

mellie.c

HSC
all the guys i know that have long long hair (quite a few) take better care of than i did (i shaved mine off).recently one got up at assembally and his looked better just washed and left out than all the girls.

a few years ago my current bf had long hair and i couldnt stand it.quite shallow.
he has short hair now but i really dont mind if he chooses to grow it.

its shallow to even bother what other people are doing with how they look.theyre obviously comfortable with it.why should it matter??

xmangx

HSC
N/A
1/ they are more popular with women than you will ever be

2/ why are you 'yuck'ing at guys if youre straight j/w
Not at your pics, at guys with long hair, as in what the question states.

Not everything is directed towards you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)