Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

*wbg*

HSC
hey catwalk, im sorry ur diet isnt going fantastically - hang in there tho...

nah mine sucks to .. oh well.. :(

monzi

HSC
-----

No, I don't even feel it, whoever created the IPOD is a genius, keeps me going for that long, and when your enjoying good music you don't even feel it. I think if I didn't have music whilst exercising I'd get very bored. I also do it with my four sisters sometimes as well so it makes exercising fun instead of boring. I never set my sights on losing so much weight just maintaining my body and staying fit.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
Here is an example plan from a long and detailed article which I have sent melimoo:
that has got the be possibly the most boring looking diet in the world. woo steamed spinach, oatmeal and water! :p im sure its actually pretty good for ya tho.. ha!

eat the food you love... but in small portions. eat until u know u have had enough and not until you are full. that's not a diet, thats just sensible.

I am sorry, I dont care how much the author of this thread whinges about how much she/he wants to loose weight. I saw your statistics your fine. You don't need to loose anything but your attitude. YOU ARE FINE. *slaps forehead*. I can't believe people are actually going to help the author when clearly we can all see that with her weight and height they are perfectly normal. GET OVER IT!

Last edited:

Catwalk

HSC
i think (read: i'm certain) the thread started does know the difference between losing weight and toning. the thread starter also knows she is "fine"and "normal" as she has mentioned MANY times in this thread.

i don't need to TONE i need to LOSE WEIGHT. i've put on weight this past year but it's not like i've lost muscle. i just need to lose the weight i've put on and then i'll be satisfied.

and YES, why shouldn't people help me? the advice has been great, keep it up!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
you're very right. eating properly with a healthy diet and good exercise everyday is what leads you to a fitter self. this is gonna sound wierd, but if losing wieght is hard, get a job, a job with lots of maual work, for example, working in places like restaurants, wollies etc..

don't bother going on diets, they're useless in my opinion, because it only makes you crave for more food, then you burst and eat more and more.

Catwalk

HSC
natstar said:
Theres also a difference between needing and wanting to lose weight.
never said there wasn't.

i said i needed to lose weight to get the body i want. putting 'want' in that sentence wouldn't make sense would it?

todd_2005

HSC
My Diet

Thanx for all your comments weither they were negative, positive or concerned.

Im down to 68 kgs and i think im gonna stay where I am.
Ive had a check-up and im down to 5% bodyfat which I am happy with and have gained 20% muscle growth in 3 wks! so i think im gonna get the body i want very soon.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Emily. said:
you shouldnt be concerned about your actual weight. you should look at your fat to weight ratio. do weights, theyre good for chicks.
'fat to weight' ratio?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok
i need help
im confused
well
not really
but, tell me waht is wrong with my breakfast and dinner
breakfast: natural museli with low-fat milk and raspberries
dinner: usually some kind of meat (lamb, chicken, beef) i try to avoid eating it if i ts in some kind of sauce or concoction. and cooked vegies ie. peas, corn, carrots, beans etc. i avoid potato.

now is there anything wrong with that? like do vegies become ultra fatty if you cook them??? and meat. is meat bad/good/ugly/fatty.
yes
stupid questions i know but im confused. and i dont know what i can eat for dinner and if i should eat dinner and argh

and too much fruit is bad right? too much sugar?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Benal

HSC
I've got a strange problem (that may promote jealousy), I can't stop losing weight. I was already skinny, but my weight has been dropping. I would think it would be rising, since I am exercising now (replacing fat cells with the heavier muscle cell) but it's not happening. It's very strange, especially since my diet is particularly unhealthy.

Kirika

HSC
its prolly that by exercising you have raised your metabolism and so you wont gain weight. give it time. if you want to gain weight try the bodybuilding thread (i think there is one somewhere) and it should tell you all the protein stuff you need to have.

arrested development
HSC
Seriously people, go and talk to a nutritionist if you have any doubts about your diet. They're ace. You just sit there like a retarded goldfish while they write down what you have to eat.

And then if the meal plan is shit you can blame it all on them.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Benal said:
I've got a strange problem (that may promote jealousy), I can't stop losing weight. I was already skinny, but my weight has been dropping. I would think it would be rising, since I am exercising now (replacing fat cells with the heavier muscle cell) but it's not happening. It's very strange, especially since my diet is particularly unhealthy.
you feeling tired lethagic?
noticed any funny growths?
any recent exposure to radiation..?
lost of sensation, difficulty breathing, lost of sight ?
morning headaches?
joint pain?
muscle pain?

and how much weight lost we talkin about here.. ?

arrested development
HSC
misscow said:
i hate doin excersise. can u lose weight without excersing????
Yes.

But you might have a heart attack.

arrested development
HSC
misscow said:
i don't get u
sorry
Hmmmm well... it is possible to lose weight quickly and without exercise, but only via very unhealthy means.

HSC
Melomoo - you have to eat more then just raw fruit and vegies- meat and carbs are good too - although avoid ultra refined carbs such as sugar.

You asked if lasagna was good or bad - it all depends on what else you are eating. It would have a bi of fat in it because of the cheese, but then it has meat and pasta in it - vegies too if you want. I'm inclined to say it is fine.

What happened to lunch? And I'm jealouse of you for having raspberries for breckfast <<pouts>>

Anyway - try reading some more of this thread if you want to get more of an idea

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
lunch isnt important and the raspberries are just the frozen crap. but still good.
ive read most of this thread before
i dont believe you that lasagna is good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)