Lost motvation.. Got a headache help me (1 Viewer)

MrEconomics

HSC
G'day all.. most of you have finished your HSC, however for us unlucky Geography students our last exam is this thursday..

My problem is plain and simple, i'm over it. Can not sit down and study for more then 30mins, whereas before i could concentrate for hours. I tried for force myself but that resulted in a headache and feeling sick...

I know its only two more days of study but i've lost all motivation someone fire me up so it makes the feeling post-hsc ever so sweeter

:vcross:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Have a big glass of water, go for a nice afternoon walk and have a nap. Just relax for a bit, don't allow yourself to think about the HSC for a few hours and refresh yourself.

Vivz-xoxo

HSC
LOL my answer was the state library... mayb you should try =)
I cant wait til the end of thursday =P

tonyharrison

HSC
OMG i know, geo is sooo boring.
As if anyone gives a shit about Oil <_<

I couldn't get to sleep last night and resulted to reading my textbook...dunno if it helped

I'm just focusing on practise essay plans. Writing actual essays would lead do suicide.

HSC
OMG i know, geo is sooo boring.
As if anyone gives a shit about Oil <_<

I couldn't get to sleep last night and resulted to reading my textbook...dunno if it helped

I'm just focusing on practise essay plans. Writing actual essays would lead do suicide.
+1

just bare with it and try to study whenever you can :)

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
have confidence that the hours you put in before will get you through. Maybe it is boring because you already know all the information??

Just study in small 20 min loads with long breaks, have a big sleep and think that in 2 days you will be free. Believe me pens down on your last exam is the best feeling ever!! Study wisely dont waste time on what you know pick a few key areas that freak you out the most and nail them.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I know how you feel inside and out
I have done nothing for S&C and the exam is tommorow
It was supposed to be my band 6 subject
FAILZ

I think you're probably in the same situation as me - you've burnt yourself out cause all you did was study. I haven't gone out in a month. It's hard, but I think you just need to relax and pretend for like, 1 hour maybe that the HSC doesn't exist. When you've settled down, pick up a book and start slow

Got2Kno91

HSC
C'mon, you've worked up so hard up until this point! Believe me, your holidays will be much more rewarding if you pwn your very last exam! Work hard for this last day, do all you can as efficiently as possible, get a good nights sleep and wake up ready to own that exam! Good luck!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Water water water. Good luck tomorrow.

hazza2481

HSC
I think its the same for all of us! im hoping that everyone burnt out as well haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)