Math 1001/1901 Discussion 2005 (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
@ waffy and roxy: .....u 2 r cruel....*sniff*...*sniff*......ganging up on a poor lil defensless guy like me.....WaaaaAaAaAA..*cry*

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
sigh lonely shadow...w elcome to the nerdi group...

wanna be fwnd?! =p

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
LoneShadow said:
@ waffy and roxy: .....u 2 r cruel....*sniff*...*sniff*......ganging up on a poor lil defensless guy like me.....WaaaaAaAaAA..*cry*
there there...... *comforts Loneshadow* ..... i wasn't being cruel .... =P

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
sigh lonely shadow...w elcome to the nerdi group...

wanna be fwnd?! =p
yay!...goodie goodie......:D

@thaoroxy2001: there are 3 types of cruel pple. I'm going to write them down in order of dangerousness and cruelness [from lowest to greatest]:

1: pple who think they are cruel...but r just silly, confused lil monkeys.
2. pple who know they are cruel, they are cruel, and they act cruel. There's nothing special about them.
3. Most dangerous group: cruels who pretend to be nice but cruel as hell in nature. they do all these cruel things and pretend nothing happened......U R ONE OF THEM........:p

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
LoneShadow said:
yay!...goodie goodie......:D

@thaoroxy2001: there are 3 types of cruel pple. I'm going to write them down in order of dangerousness and cruelness [from lowest to greatest]:

1: pple who think they are cruel...but r just silly, confused lil monkeys.
2. pple who know they are cruel, they are cruel, and they act cruel. There's nothing special about them.
3. Most dangerous group: cruels who pretend to be nice but cruel as hell in nature. they do all these cruel things and pretend nothing happened......U R ONE OF THEM........:p
=O that is just evil!! cruel ppl are also ppl who say that others are cruel!

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
*twitches eye*
I'm angel. I swear.........*shows angelness driving licience to roxy*.....There's abolutely didly no evil in me whatsoever. I knu I live in hell...but that doesn't mean I'm evil. I'm having a eye over evils so they don't do a lot of devilish thingies.

and ...just the other day...I passed your office in there...:p

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
LoneShadow said:
I'm angel. I swear.........*shows angelness driving licience to roxy*.....There's abolutely didly no evil in me whatsoever. I knu I live in hell...but that doesn't mean I'm evil. I'm having a eye over evils so they don't do a lot of devilish thingies.

and ...just the other day...I passed your office in there...:p
-_-;;; ...... Loneshadow and his fetish for evilness! if the devil was real Loneshadow would be his apprentice....

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
-_-;;; ...... Loneshadow and his fetish for evilness! if the devil was real Loneshadow would be his apprentice....
I give up. I quit. No more. Dont want to suffer. Leave me alone. Go away. Stop being so evil......*QUITS*.....:D

ATTENTION: anyone who kills thaoroxy2001 will recieve a reward of twoooo smackroes in coins!

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
The devil is real, for the devil is I:D

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
The devil is real, for the devil is I:D
so......wat do u say. can I walk with ya around when u do stuff? [except toilet, ....and a few other things...:D].......I might be able to help u with payments for food and stuff...:)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
man! i haven't had this much fun in the forum for ages....y'know meeting the devil and his apprentice is quite an experience...

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
man! i haven't had this much fun in the forum for ages....y'know meeting the devil and his apprentice is quite an experience...
I still hold the offer for thaoroxy2001's life. If u bring me her head...i'll give u 2woooooo bonus smackroes.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
LoneShadow said:
I still hold the offer for thaoroxy2001's life. If u bring me her head...i'll give u 2woooooo bonus smackroes.
Guys, stay on topic or I'll have to move this to Non-school or something.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Minai said:
Guys, stay on topic or I'll have to move this to Non-school or something.
But we're just discussing the differentiation of a head from a body at rest...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy: were you sitting on the last seat of a row at the MATH 1902 lecture today?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
argh! i Missed my first 1901 Tute, stupid friggin alarm clock :'( did i miss anything important?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
acmilan said:
thaoroxy: were you sitting on the last seat of a row at the MATH 1902 lecture today?
That was her, I'm 100% sure of it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
townie said:
argh! i Missed my first 1901 Tute, stupid friggin alarm clock :'( did i miss anything important?
It's all a 4u rehash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)