• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Math 1001/1901 Discussion 2005 (1 Viewer)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
469
Location
Northern Beaches
Gender
Female
HSC
2004
withoutaface said:
That was her, I'm 100% sure of it.
ummmm.....nooo....i have my tutorials on Wednesday and Monday.....=P i'm in tute room 355 ......but last week I attended the 1902 tute on Tuesday (i wasn't suppose to be there) and I was the one near the front with the denim skirt (it was the same tute Xayma was in)

Edit: Thursday, I meant to say not Tuesday
 
Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
3,994
Location
Jumanji
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
ummmm.....nooo....i have my tutorials on Wednesday and Monday.....=P i'm in tute room 355 ......but last week I attended the 1902 tute on Tuesday (i wasn't suppose to be there) and I was the one near the front with the denim skirt (it was the same tute Xayma was in)
No i was talking about the lecture not the tute
 

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
877
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
ummmm.....nooo....i have my tutorials on Wednesday and Monday.....=P i'm in tute room 355 ......but last week I attended the 1902 tute on Tuesday (i wasn't suppose to be there) and I was the one near the front with the denim skirt (it was the same tute Xayma was in)

Wednesday huh?...hmmmm....is dat the MATH 1902 tute?.......which room?
 

SeDaTeD

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
571
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
I'm in the wed math1902 tute, 9am. I was the one who walked in late today haha.
 

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
877
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
SeDaTeD said:
I'm in the wed math1902 tute, 9am. I was the one who walked in late today haha.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.....I now knu who u r. Andrew's friend?....:p:D
 

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
469
Location
Northern Beaches
Gender
Female
HSC
2004
LoneShadow said:
Wednesday huh?...hmmmm....is dat the MATH 1902 tute?.......which room?
room 355 at 9am ...... wait! I think I know who you and sedated r! I'm usually just by myself...as always....there are few girls there so i think u would've noticed that it was me
 
Last edited:

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
877
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
room 355 at 9am ...... wait! I think I know who you and sedated r! I'm usually just by myself...as always....there are few girls there so i think u would've noticed that it was me

lol.....I will be lookin for u next time...so u betta be hiding somewhere!...:p........anywho........where do u go for 1901 tute?...PHYS 1901?...CHEM 1901?.....SOFT 1901[if u r doing it]?.................

...........u might ask y am I askin all these.....well...It's quite simple...I need to knu ur movement around campus before I can plan my attack..........yes.....*looks at his AK-47*
 

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
469
Location
Northern Beaches
Gender
Female
HSC
2004
LoneShadow said:
lol.....I will be lookin for u next time...so u betta be hiding somewhere!...:p........anywho........where do u go for 1901 tute?...PHYS 1901?...CHEM 1901?.....SOFT 1901[if u r doing it]?.................

...........u might ask y am I askin all these.....well...It's quite simple...I need to knu ur movement around campus before I can plan my attack..........yes.....*looks at his AK-47*
attack!!!?? O.O" .... that doesn't seem normal.......well i have:

-Math1902 (wed 9am room 355)
-Math1901 (Mon 9am room 355)
 
Last edited:

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
469
Location
Northern Beaches
Gender
Female
HSC
2004
acmilan said:
No i was talking about the lecture not the tute
ohhhh...yeh I usually sit at the end of the row near the centre (if u know what i mean)

CRAP!! all these ppl know what i look like and i don't know wat they look like....
 
Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
15,101
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
thaoroxy2001 said:
ohhhh...yeh I usually sit at the end of the row near the centre (if u know what i mean)

CRAP!! all these ppl know what i look like and i don't know wat they look like....
You have 2 full size pictures of me. Now imagine them with about 4 months extra growth on the hair and you'll be getting close.
 

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
469
Location
Northern Beaches
Gender
Female
HSC
2004
withoutaface said:
You have 2 full size pictures of me. Now imagine them with about 4 months extra growth on the hair and you'll be getting close.
hehehehehe.....I had this image of cousin It
 

withoutaface

Premium Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
15,101
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
Well if my fringe wasn't wavy it would completly cover my eyes:p
 

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
877
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
attack!!!?? O.O" .... that doesn't seem normal.......well i have:

-Math1902 (wed 9am room 355)
-Math1901 (Mon 9am room 355)

ohhhhhhhokaaaaaaaaay....I c...next time in 355...I'll be the guy staring at u...:p
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top