Maths SC (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
is anybody actually studying for maths. I know i should but i don't really get what i should study. What's everyone else doing?

suzlee

HSC
Nothing for maths...

I'm PLANNING to do something about his/geo but atm just CAN'T BE BOTHERED :D

Brontecat

HSC
i need to do something for maths and geography, i'm not worrying too much about history cause i got 80 something %. But in geography i only got 56% and in maths only 73% - i probably should be better at the maths stuff since i'm in 5.3, but it's the simple stuff that confuses me!

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Brontecat said:
i need to do something for maths and geography, i'm not worrying too much about history cause i got 80 something %. But in geography i only got 56% and in maths only 73% - i probably should be better at the maths stuff since i'm in 5.3, but it's the simple stuff that confuses me!
Same.

I know how to solve complex equations, but the simple stuff is just so confusing. =S

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Rofl, I know, we do 5.3 and have just started circle geometry, last night I tried to do a simple factorising question (like, a binomial thing with more than 1 at the start) and fully had to reteach myself every step XD

Eep.
I have to revise surds.
But majority of study tonight is going to geo/history.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
Not even going to bother! Maths is an easy band 6. Planning to study geo and history also, but will probably procrastinate until 9 o'clock when the panicking kicks in. lol

Today in the middle of my english exam I had a strange sensation fill me. I suddenly realised how the studying that I had done was pointless and how I didn't even need it. Its basically all general knowledge.

And now that I've heard that a mid 80 raw mark can get a band 6, I've changed my perception even more.

Somnolence

HSC
Brontecat said:
there's nothing on surds in the sc
Dammit, almost a whole night last week was dedicated to surds. Oh well. It is still good to know them, I'll be using them in the future.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
No surds?

Oh, bollocks I just learnt them.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
I love this little smiley. Conveys such appropriate emotion/action XD

There are indicies though right? I need to go over those too.
:read:

Feeling pretty confident about geo+history right now.

elle_b

HSC
I'm in the top class- no idea how i got there! last year, in the yearly exam, i got 32%. i suck!

In 3 days i have a assessment about surds, indicies, and real numbers.
I'm so screwed.

anyone got any math studying tips? or notes for surds?

Last edited:

elle_b

HSC
oh yeah its easy to study for- if you get it! i just get confused. oh well.

Last edited:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Lol Maths was the easiest exam. By them time reading time was over I had thumbnailed in half the answers. Our whole grade finished it in like 45 mins and spent the rest fucking around looking at each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)