Montreal Restaurant brawl (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
haha what "even in dealing with non caucasian people. " is that supposed to mean

caucasians are the most civilised people on earth

Kittikhun

HSC
Nice find. It's a shame they were abusing each other mostly in English instead of Québécois French--the French Canadians are hilarious when they express their anger with their unique native tongue. I probably would have laughed my ass off if one of them shrieked, 'Tabernac!' amid the fracas. I'm surprised that no one made any effort to stop the fight at all and just tried to get out as quickly as they could or merely stand there laughing and reveling at the scene. It's a great shame to see how some people, especially young adults, are comporting themselves these days. The fight probably started over what most people would deem nothing. Damn rap, R and B, and American gangster culture BS. It makes me depressed to call myself a part of the human race. At the end of the day though, sympathetic thoughts must go to the owner; $20 000 worth of damages and she/he has to pay for it all. That's Asian meekness at its best for ya.

@boganxcore I understand your viewpoint, but then again why squabble with each other, pontificate to each other with all this sanctimonious nonsense, and abuse one another quite maliciously on this board over world events and issues that in the end we can't control? Our posts aren't going to change the world one bit, mate. Have a look at that ABC programme Q and A, it does nothing to help effect positive change in the world.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
And everyone was kungfoo fighting..

boganxcore

HSC
Nice find. It's a shame they were abusing each other mostly in English instead of Québécois French--the French Canadians are hilarious when they express their anger with their unique native tongue. I probably would have laughed my ass off if one of them shrieked, 'Tabernac!' amid the fracas. I'm surprised that no one made any effort to stop the fight at all and just tried to get out as quickly as they could or merely stand there laughing and reveling at the scene. It's a great shame to see how some people, especially young adults, are comporting themselves these days. The fight probably started over what most people would deem nothing. Damn rap, R and B, and American gangster culture BS. It makes me depressed to call myself a part of the human race. At the end of the day though, sympathetic thoughts must go to the owner; $20 000 worth of damages and she/he has to pay for it all. That's Asian meekness at its best for ya.

@boganxcore I understand your viewpoint, but then again why squabble with each other, pontificate to each other with all this sanctimonious nonsense, and abuse one another quite maliciously on this board over world events and issues that in the end we can't control? Our posts aren't going to change the world one bit, mate. Have a look at that ABC programme Q and A, it does nothing to help effect positive change in the world.

what

no one ever suggested we could change the worldl lol what are you on about

Kittikhun

HSC
what

no one ever suggested we could change the worldl lol what are you on about
I'm just pointing out that the squabbling, abuse, and intimidation prevalent on this particular board aren't really necessary since our posts aren't going to make a positive difference to the world. I wasn't attacking you, mate, if you got that impression.

Cheers.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Oh come on, you can't tell me that other posts are not off topic

Bendent

HSC
lol canada

p.s. no need for throwing shyt just shout NEI GE

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)