Move to China? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
Still, just saying you never know if you'll move or not, because just saying you might end up getting married and such while in Australia and your spouse may not agree with the
idea of moving to China.
yer i know what ya mean about the wife and all, maybe i could get married at 35 in china lol. But to be honest if i save up enough i'll think about moving if not then ...

Bendent

HSC
just don't bring ur boyfriend/girlfriend (especially alpha ones) because girls there are really aggressive (relatively compared to australia where majority of people here are 'less competitive') in stealing the good stuff due to the developing nature of the country. LOL. :)

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been having this thought recently of moving to China after i finish uni cause all my family's there (my uncles, aunts and cousins) i don't know why but sometime in aus i don't feel i belong because there always that handful of people that are racist dicks unlike in china were i can assimilate. I know i'll be leaving everything but sometimes i feel its worth it cause family's something you cant replace. I dont know what are your thoughts should i move? please i really need help with this

Thanks in Advance

EDIT: The only reason I want to move to China is because of family so basically im choosing family over friends what would you guys do?
lol

chinese people are the most racist people
eg. you

'the only way i can feel comfortable is if im surrounded by people of the same race as myself'

Garygaz

HSC
OP why are you being so racist to your hospitable countrymen and plan on leaving on of the freest and greatest countries on the planet in return for smoggy skies, even more racist people and over-crowded everything?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I heard from somebody that Japan is an amazingly racist country, perhaps the most racist in the world.

Gangstar1

HSC
OP why are you being so racist to your hospitable countrymen and plan on leaving on of the freest and greatest countries on the planet in return for smoggy skies, even more racist people and over-crowded everything?
lol

chinese people are the most racist people
eg. you

'the only way i can feel comfortable is if im surrounded by people of the same race as myself'
touche

Gangstar1

HSC
for family =)

Gangstar1

HSC
O.k I decided to stay in Australia if i type y it would be a bit lengthy, i read through the whole entire thread and everyone's comments and I'd like to gratefully thank everyone who has posted i would repp all you guys just ... later =)

pinkdiva

HSC
I've been having this thought recently of moving to China after i finish uni cause all my family's there (my uncles, aunts and cousins) i don't know why but sometime in aus i don't feel i belong because there always that handful of people that are racist dicks unlike in china were i can assimilate. I know i'll be leaving everything but sometimes i feel its worth it cause family's something you cant replace. I dont know what are your thoughts should i move? please i really need help with this

Thanks in Advance

EDIT: The only reason I want to move to China is because of family so basically im choosing family over friends what would you guys do?
Hmmm.. That is a hard decision. You will need quite a lot of money and a earn a decent job there, otherwise life would be really hard. I know this because I have been there. The medical costs are horrifying, so expensive, so if you happen to visit the hospital sometime, you may not afford it because it is so expensive.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmmm.. That is a hard decision. You will need quite a lot of money and a earn a decent job there, otherwise life would be really hard. I know this because I have been there. The medical costs are horrifying, so expensive, so if you happen to visit the hospital sometime, you may not afford it because it is so expensive.
and they also steal your organs

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
I don't think you should go back.
I mean I don't often hear of people going back to China to live there, if they have residency here in Australia.

The ones that do go back are only ex-pats.

The situation with Chen over there really worries me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)