Mths Ext.2 Class of 2010 (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
wat do u guys think of the terry lee advanced mathematics textbook?

SuperSheep

HSC
My school's a bit strange compared to everyone else. Haha

We have our 4u classes during school, 3u out and 2u in. We started 4u the beginning of last week with further graphing which will be finished pretty soon X_x!

tehrobzorz

HSC
Terry Lee, Cambridge, Foundations of 4 Unit ( SK Patel.. the good non excel one =D ), Some of fitzpatrick and some of Coroneos, all 100 or so past papers (Y)

Our school is starting with CONICS D= D= D= D= .. but its not too bad i suppose... We're halfway through it..

Started last week...3 times a week ( so far its only offline, twice a week mornings, once on monday arvo )

Coping well...Classes dont really seem helpful when you get tutored, so its all good i suppose.

I spend about from an hour up til 5(once.. lol) ( like, until i finish the entire exercise =X )

YAAAY!

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
the only hard bit about complex numbers is the geometrical applications of it :(

Tofuu

HSC
woah so many textbooks

starting with conics, nice

sifANDREW

HSC
  • What book are you using?
Cambridge
  • What topic your starting with?
Complex Numbers
  • What pace is your school going at?
Very slow pace, since complex numbers seems like a whole different way to look at numbers and many people in my class arnt the brightest, though im sure the hsc is how hard you try not how bright you are.
  • How are you coping?
EXT2 is actually my favourite subject. although i have only done complex + curve sketching (apparently 2 of the easiest?) topics and started conics, i find 4u as very insteresting, much much more then 3u. and chem.
  • How much time you spend on each exercise? 1-4 hours.

nessarhino

HSC
Hello!

What book are you using?
School - Terry Lee/Fitz
Home - Cambridge/Patel

What topic your starting with?
Complex Numbers

What pace is your school going at?
We had a really slow start start getting the class to run because we have 3 people (Full debate with the principal, head teachers, career advisor blahablahablaha x-----x I hate my school). We're catching up though, averagely paced. I think we're behind though : (

How are you coping?
I don't *love* Ext 2 by all means but I enjoy it more than Ext 1. Though this could be because my 2U/Ext1 teacher sucks and my Ext2 is win :D

How much time you spend on each exercise? Few hours depending on how motivated I am. Sometimes I can be the laziest person on the planet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)