Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
of course. why do you think it always falls on that day?

there were a few good ones floating around but unlikely that they will happen.

someone will do something stupid and ruin it for thw whole year though, then we'll get the 'disappointed' talk gahh.
top off our maze :p

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
maze?? whats all this about ?

btw, i've come to the realisation that nothing will come of our year's muck-up day

Conspicuous

HSC
hey we still get muck up day, so i need some ideas =)
anything you'd like to share?

Jonski

HSC
im gonna put thumb tacks all over the teacher parking lot, lol......just imagine....8.05; teachers arrive....."oh no! my tyres!"

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Yeah...it kinda sucks, dont have any ideas yet (just sayin that incase people i know read this). But our week is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are normal days (Monday we have a talk from the cops, Tuesday we have a 'mass' in our support...pfft. and Wednesday, we always finish at 1). Thursday morning we have a BBQ breakfast at school and our "Muck up day" - i mean, we get to decorate the school, that sounds much more appropriate. After that, the whole grade is going paintballing, and on Friday is our farewell assembly..so all in all, a pretty crap week...except paintball

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
haha today was our last chem lesson

so a few ppl in my class attached all these balloons to our chem teachers car :)
they even put a few inside his car lol

hmm... i wonder what his reaction was when he saw his car with balloons on it

q3thefish

HSC
I reckon I'm gonna scar the juniors for the rest of their lives :)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
We're not allowed to have muck up day anymore, thanks to the yr 12ers a few years back. They found the electricity board and switched off everything, so no phones, no computers, lost work...the DP was so furious etc and they smeared vegemite all over the toilet seats and on door handles. Joy!

Whitelegs

HSC
We're getting just a small muck-up assembly and then sent out for a picnic. So I don't think anything amazing is happening with us. Hell it was kinda just sprung upon us by 'Hey guys we need ideas for our assembly next week'

kara42

HSC
we're the first year 12s to be going through but we aren't allowed a muck-up day... we're still gonna do a few things though, but stuff that isn't going to damage anything or hurt anyone.
just stuff like...
one of the teachers thought she was hilarious when she brought a little pink bike to school to ride around on, so we're all bringing our bikes tomorrow and riding them around...
the librarian banned bags from the library so we're putting them all in there...
tying kids' bags together... just crap stuff like that. lol.

rowdyroddy

HSC
muck up day for me is tomorrow
getting there a 5am
gonna but all the picnic benches etc and tables on top of the rooves
dead fish all over the place and in AC units
honey on all the railings
got a few hundred marbles to put through corridors
gonna bring a tire jack and take some peoples tyres of their cars
possibly black paint and paint up the handball markings and basketball lines
gonna cover the basketball hoops in a shit load of duct tape so know one can swish it or get it in

gonna bring machine guns and kill everyone

Thecorey0

HSC
We had our muck-up day today. Got a notice saying we would be suspended for using water-balloons. We still waterbombed this kid in year 8 that everyone, including teachers hate. However he later grabbed a shovel and attempted to hit us.

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Ours was crap. We got there at 6:30am...homeroom starts at 8:55, and kids start getting to school at 8:20....the teachers were taking our stuff down by 8:15...

rowdyroddy

HSC
mine was pretty success
but at the end at about 7am, (got there at 5) a guy went into a classroom because the window was open and set off the alarm, we all bailed hardcore

we jacked a guys wheel off his car and this is where we put it

insideout

HSC
ours was fun.... climbed into the school at midnight and trashed it....... string, streamers and toilet paper everywhere. Even glued shoes to some of the building and wrote on the walls etc. Was a pain when they made us clean it up the next morning though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)