Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
lol and whats your point? sif you would be that much of a rebel anyway ;P hmmm well i think my idea with the witches hats and road signs was quite good :D

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
yes witches hats and road signs are the flava :D u could almost have TOO much fun with them :D gotta get some of those "blinky-bill" flashing lights as well :)

HSC
ours has been banned, but its going ahead anyway. aparently someone took a flour bomb to their retina so it means we are locked out of school before the bell rings.

in the past people have put road blocks out in the middle of cleaveland street(one of the busy streets near our school), handed out uniform slips to anyone in proper uniform, put condoms on the bubblers, soap in the fountain, flour on the fans so it was like snow when they were finally turned on, they bluetacked the toilet lids down and turned all the lockers around to face the wall with threats of egging if we tunred them round.

there is also a tradition on stealing something belonging to the headmistress. one year they kiddnapped her son and during their assembly they all started making out with him on stage. needless to say, she was furious.

HSC
they also put up tents on the lowers and camped there overnight, and also painted messages on the grass on the hill.

^___ShabS___^

lol .... wow!
we cant go that far with our muck-up day.. like egging, the flour on fans thing... what is the freakin point then!! pisses me off..uggh!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
It wasn't for muck up day, but just some fun. A friend brought some "Double D" lollies to school. Well apparently these lollies have a laxative effect!!! It was so funny...unfortunately, the Head Teacher HSIE found out and told us to stop or I'd loose my captaincy. We were planing to give them to a Prac teacher who nobody likes. It was hilariously.

The way he found out was a girl was talking about her getting the shits with the prac teacher and another kid said, "Well your not going to have to worry about her getting the shits anymore!!!"

I'd recommend it to anyone. There called "Double D" and come in the colours Red, Purple, Green and orange. They taste just like lollies and you can fool anyone...but you need to have a few to make it work.

kochou

troubleddreamer said:
there is also a tradition on stealing something belonging to the headmistress. one year they kiddnapped her son and during their assembly they all started making out with him on stage. needless to say, she was furious.
Which year did this happen in? Are you talking about Varady? Now instead of muck-up day we have "celebration week" or whatsimicalled.

HSC
kochou said:
Which year did this happen in? Are you talking about Varady? Now instead of muck-up day we have "celebration week" or whatsimicalled.
yeah, i am talking about vazza. i'm not sure how long ago it happened, but i think it was 98 or 99 possibly.

one other thing that has been doen in the past was to superglue coins to the ground near the canteen.

7th Sign

HSC
hmm take tha weels of your princapels car.....and your depuety principals cars.....get like a few fat locks and lock up like all the cars in the teachers car park.....get one of thoes 100 doller locks that you cant cut with bolt cutters :uhhuh: ..... just lock shit up in general.....also another crazy idea which was done to our whole school a few years ago like hand out a fake note saying theirs no school tomorro because of a strike....it works at my schoo and like 400 kids didnt turn up....

Stephagain

HSC
Mwahahahahaha you guys just wait till next tuesday - im soooooooooooooo going 2 "tutorials" on monday arvo - he he he ;) just watch!!!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
we got a warning note sayin that we're not allowed to hav a muck-up day (Shoalhaven high) - they threatened us with all this junk like - we won't get our HSC, we won't be able to go to our formal and blah blah blah.........

INSTEAD they want us to REWARD the skool by holding a fundraiser of some sort.......
REWARD THE SCHOOL!? - WHAT FOR?!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
SAME! we're not allowed to have a muck up day, they told us a week ago
they said we had to be in neat school uniform, which means that girls can wear boys uniforms and boys can wear girls... which is basically what they do every year.
how boring...
though the guys look really cute in girls uniforms, they look better than us :D

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
every school says ur not allowed to have muck-up days, and if your a lamer you can listen to them, or you can be a rebal and muck-up anyways (i.e. coomie high)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
rokk on dude, methinks round up on the grass could be fun... as well as writing GAY on everything in sight, seeing as it upsets the dear principal so....

wonder if that other rebel is still gonna burn the o so hated 'flag' of our local friends.... lolllll

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i was talking to my older sister last night, and we were talking about muck up days cause boys in my grade did the whole "egg the cars" yesterdau at the other local high schools.
anyway i go to a catholic VERY tightarse school....and there has only ever been one grade to "muck up" and that was my sisters grade....they went to one of the local golf courses, took all the flags and built a golf course through the school -through classrooms, down pathways etc etc.
my sister was saying that one of her uni mates went to a private boys school and they had a swimming pool, and one year they dumped thousands of rolls of toilet paper into the pool, the next day the water had been all soaked up by the toilet paper so the pool was just a mass of paper which had be drained cleaned and refilled. and the next year they pushed a berina into the pool :confused:
another guy she knew, diverted the main body of traffic, off the street, across the oval through other paths in the school and back onto the road. they used all the council signs, vests etc to create a detour.
you could turn the school into a zoo. on doors of classrooms you could have signs saying the type of animal with a brief description, it works realy well if you have teachers with good senses of humour. then have signs around saying "toiltes" "kiosk" etc like the zoos do....
thats all my sister told me but you wont risk being expelled for stuff like that if that what your worried about, your mucking up but still having fun and not getting in trouble.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
another guy she knew, diverted the main body of traffic, off the street, across the oval through other paths in the school and back onto the road. they used all the council signs, vests etc to create a detour.
does your sister know knox boys?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
LOL all d schools in our area are havin an all out war atm....

one private school's yr12 went over and egged another (public) school's yr12's cars yesterday... so now the skool that got egged (plus another public school) are "getting revenge" today apparently on the private school kids....

its hell funny, but now im just waiting for something to happen to our schools' cars dammit!

Even tho all ours schools have been EXPRESSELY FORBIDDEN to engage in any form of muckup day activities, i have it on the low ;) that all our local high schools are aiming to create our own muckup day for tuesday next week..... yee ha!

very exciting :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)