My Friends bizarre theory about life and the HSC (come if you want a laugh) (1 Viewer)

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
first statement fail already lol, too many pathways :p

graduate engineer earns 500k a year, outlier?... average probably under 100k?

I think it's only true when you get 60% raw mark (scale to band E4) in 4unit maths that will probably equivalent to a 97% in business.

I even play games the night before the hsc exam and i got high 90 :skip:
but hsc is really nothing once you enter uni.........lol

only 4unit maths scales epic, other subjects (3unit and physics) aren't scale that well. It is far more easy to score in those two subjects compare to 4unit maths.

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
"You know why the worlds richest people include mainly businessmen or computer programmers? they are really engineers and don't want to tell anyone"

REALLLYYY NOWWWW?! *facepalm*

"Girls are attracted to engineers, it's scientifically proven because we dominate everyone"

Engineering is a sausage fest nearly, I don't think there's any girls to attract in the first place. Hence, why you do Commerce or Business... :)

"Without physics and extension maths, It's impossible to get 80+ unless you get 100% in each exam, scientists in UNSW proved it on channel 7"

Yeah... Economics and Chemistry scaling better than Physics is irrelevant. Feckin' 'Channel 7' :/ (but seriously this one made me laugh my head off)

"Engineers live longer than the rest of the population because their brain is overdeveloped"

They probably die earlier due to years of no exercise, late nights and consuming fast food all the time.... Happens to nearly everyone really...

"Engineers, especially civil engineers get so strong over the years, my uncle once lifted a car! omg you don't know how big he is.."

:/
Your friend is very interesting! :detective:

ibbybiby

HSC
I reckon he will make more money writing a joke book with all this rubbish in it. Just a thought...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)