need advice (1 Viewer)

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
alright, so i have an SDD assignment due on the 24th of October which is obviously next term, year 12. I am planning on dropping SDD. i asked my teacher whether i am still supposed to do the assignment or not and he said i have to.

so, what do i do?

do i do a crappy version and not put effort into it, do a proper one or just scrap it?

speedofsound

HSC
why do you have to do it? that's silly, it's due when you are able to drop the subject. you shouldn't be forced to do an assignment for a subject you're not doing.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
tell me about it.

i wasn't expecting to have to do it :/

HSC
just make an attempt, wouldn't matter either way coz ur dropping the subject + you made the right decision dropping the subject as i'm currently speaking from experience :)

raniaaa

:)
HSC
if it's a prelim assignment then it should go towards your prelim end of year report... but if it's due during term 4 those reports should've already been distributed...

gah i dunno that's weird :S
do a crappy version i guess

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
Put in a reasonable attempt, just in case you figure out that you really want to keep the subject. Keep it as a safety net. You never know what the future holds...

Personally I'd say put in enough effort to get at least average on this assignment.

Jaylee42003

HSC
alright, so i have an SDD assignment due on the 24th of October which is obviously next term, year 12. I am planning on dropping SDD. i asked my teacher whether i am still supposed to do the assignment or not and he said i have to.

so, what do i do?

do i do a crappy version and not put effort into it, do a proper one or just scrap it?
kk.
if I were in your position, I'd just do a crappy one, coz you're planning to drop the subject after all. PLUS even if you don't drop the subject, the crappy assignment mark won't even matter as it won't affect your HSC/ATAR results.

So what do you do? Chillax. Have a cold drink and cease worrying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)