No more Africans (1 Viewer)

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
I currently go to school in Blacktown the city's practically became a ghetto we have like over 3000 african arrivals. Its going to be 10 000 soon i can feel it. They don't cause that much trouble. I go to school with a few of them they are good people. I don't really get why people hate them.

HSC
11kloseboy said:
I currently go to school in Blacktown the city's practically became a ghetto we have like over 3000 african arrivals. Its going to be 10 000 soon i can feel it. They don't cause that much trouble. I go to school with a few of them they are good people. I don't really get why people hate them.
my home town is one of the first towns they were sent to when they all moved over. we had 3 in our grade and were really nice people. im still friends with one of them. he used to tell me lots of stories about sudan and their lifestyle. one aspect of their lifestyle is that if they saw a woman by herself in sudan, they were allowed to have sex with her, whether she wanted it or not. now at home there is so many that they have formed gangs and people are getting stabbed and raped at night time. this is because some of them have not been properly informed about what not to do in our society. when they first started coming over they were educated about our laws, im not sure how much they do it now.

anyway thats my little insight from my town : )

banco55

HSC
lil lelu said:
my home town is one of the first towns they were sent to when they all moved over. we had 3 in our grade and were really nice people. im still friends with one of them. he used to tell me lots of stories about sudan and their lifestyle. one aspect of their lifestyle is that if they saw a woman by herself in sudan, they were allowed to have sex with her, whether she wanted it or not. now at home there is so many that they have formed gangs and people are getting stabbed and raped at night time. this is because some of them have not been properly informed about what not to do in our society. when they first started coming over they were educated about our laws, im not sure how much they do it now.

anyway thats my little insight from my town : )
Ahhh I'm glad to hear they are bringing their fascinating and unique cultural practices to your town. The joys of multiculturalism.

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Actually it's because they're not human but an inferior subspecies similar to the Neanderthal

and they can never understand, much less abide by, the laws created by superior beings. In short, YOU GONNA GET RAPED
yeah but its not all of them because the guy i got this info from does know right from wrong and that its not good to erape people

MBStyles

HSC
I live in the Mt Druitt/Blacktown area and the Sudanese scare me shitless. You'll be surprised how many of the stereotypes play themself out, these people are fucking crazy.
Anyone who disagrees should spend a night in Blacktown, trust me you wont be coming back with your phone.
Bogen Whites > Blacks/FOBZ any day

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
My suburb continues to retain it's Anglo Conservative majority. For this I am grateful. Thank you unaffordable housing.

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
JaredR said:
My suburb continues to retain it's Anglo Conservative majority. For this I am grateful. Thank you unaffordable housing.
Is it just me, or does Jared come off as a racist prick?

Trajan

HSC
JaredR said:

Surely, you're trolling?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
There are some Aboriginals on scholarship at the prestigious Saint Joseph's College however they are no problem at all. The problem is with 3 half (I think) Aboriginals living in housing commission. I'm sure they've been dealt with as I have seen a reduction in graffiti.

Hopefully local community leaders will work harder to rid us of Housing Commission. We pay enough rates to not need to live alongside it. :)

Edit: Who am I racist against? Everyone wants to live alongside people that are just like them. Why do you think all the Sudanese live together, all the Italians live together, all the Lebanese live together, all the Koreans live together?

Don't be so self-righteous as to think that I am racist because I like to live alongside people who share similar cultures and ideas as me. You want the same.

Last edited:

MBStyles

HSC
JaredR said:
There are some Aboriginals on scholarship at the prestigious Saint Joseph's College however they are no problem at all. The problem is with 3 half (I think) Aboriginals living in housing commission. I'm sure they've been dealt with as I have seen a reduction in graffiti.

Hopefully local community leaders will work harder to rid us of Housing Commission. We pay enough rates to not need to live alongside it. :)

Edit: Who am I racist against? Everyone wants to live alongside people that are just like them. Why do you think all the Sudanese live together, all the Italians live together, all the Lebanese live together, all the Koreans live together?

Don't be so self-righteous as to think that I am racist because I like to live alongside people who share similar cultures and ideas as me. You want the same.
Proof, multicultarism will never work

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Multiculturalism works when you have integration.

I support multiculturalism when we have integration.

People moving into your suburb and not participating or endorsing an Australian way of life is not integration.

I don't see how I can possibly be against multiculturalism when I support the State of Israel a nation made up of people from more than 170 countries around the world. Of course many are connected through their Judaism but cultures differ and this has resulted in what is now one of the the most cosmopolitan nations on earth and definitely within the Middle East.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Multiculturalism works when you have integration.

I support multiculturalism when we have integration.

People moving into your suburb and not participating or endorsing an Australian way of life is not integration.
I absolutely agree. Even though I am an immigrant myself, I do not like those who come here and do not participate in the Australian communities.

allyuk

HSC
Yes in a perfect world everyone would get along perfectly, but the truth is we don't live in a perfect world. 25% of the population of England is from an ethnic minority and 2 million Poles have come to the UK since 2004. We are the only white family left in our road, and we don't even speak to our neighbours. There is no community spirit whatsoever.

We are told that we are no longer to have nativity plays in our schools for fear of offending non-christians, we are told that we are no longer able to sing 'Ba, Ba, Black Sheep' for fear of offending black people, we are told that we are not allowed to fly the Union Jacks for fear of offending minorities, councils have spoken about cancelling Christmas celebrations with a celebration of multiculturalism called Winterfest.

It's a complete joke, and no one says anything for fear of being called racist. It's political correctness gone mad. One of the reasons I like Australia is that you're not afraid of saying what you think!:)

Last edited:

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
Most of the exponents of non-integrative multiculturalism tend to be cafe latte sipping folk from the inner city or northern beaches, who are so far removed from the reality of it, that they lose any authority to speak about it. (Mike Carlton)

I have no doubt that 'white trash' is just as bad, but why work to compound the problem. (particularly in areas such as Blacktown, etc)

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
There is an interesting argument around the London bombings about this. There's a risk that society becomes vulnerable to these attacks if it isnt clear about who are its friends and who are its enemies. If we're blind to the distinction between good and evil, then we get our shit fucked up
WEIMAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)