• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Non Uws people in UWS forum (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
U have just wasted ur reps since LaraB does not know the purpose of them and will only question the relevance of giving out reps
ffs, she knows a hell of a lot more than you ever will! She deserved the rep. Don't tell me who I should rep and who I shouldn't rep. You are the one that doesn't understand the purpose of the rep. How about you quit arguing your same stupid points and go and read the FAQ :p

L

LaraB

shane86 said:
why do u care so much or why does it offend u so much what other ppl outside uws think about the uni who cares
im not saying its necesarily just beacuse it offends me - its just really annoying when you have to filter thru nonsensical posts to answer a relevant question

and when people come into the forum with no constructive intent....its just a waste of time and annoys people on here who are trying to ask real questions and get info about the uni

Edit: eg posts like Hero's post which are irrelevant to the thread and just in response to the fac ttaht i disgareed on anothe rpoint in another thread - insults for the sake of insulting is pointless and just creates more posts to filter thru to get to the real info

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LaraB

HerO said:
U have just wasted ur reps since LaraB does not know the purpose of them and will only question the relevance of giving out reps
Hero - if you feel a need to chase my posts around the forum and see who has and who hasnt repped my posts and then., without provocation criticise them you really need to get a life....

your comments were not related to the content of the thread at all and were just an insult for the sake of an insult

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Chang said:
on our student ID cards, the concession is for cityrail. I asked the bus driver (he works for westbus)
Its a pink form called 501( i think)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
Hero - if you feel a need to chase my posts around the forum and see who has and who hasnt repped my posts and then., without provocation criticise them you really need to get a life....

your comments were not related to the content of the thread at all and were just an insult for the sake of an insult
There's heaps of post that's non relate 2 the actual topic, so u can't really criticise me without criticising many others as well...anywayz wat i said was true, and u haven't gave any reasons 2 suggest otherwise, so u can't criticise wat i said.

L

LaraB

HerO said:
There's heaps of post that's non relate 2 the actual topic, so u can't really criticise me without criticising many others as well...anywayz wat i said was true, and u haven't gave any reasons 2 suggest otherwise, so u can't criticise wat i said.
i did not say your was the only post not related to the topic...

i am criticising yours particularly because yours is an insult in respone to an unrelated thread that we disagree on and it is unnecessary that you make personal attacks towards me

and as i have said before - simple reason to suggest otherwise to your statement - obviously i undertsnad my thoughts better than you, given t hat i am the only one who know my thoughts!! so you therefore cannot say what i will and will not say/do in response

please do not continue an argument from anothre thread with personal attacks irrelevant to the topic of this thread - and this is aimed at everyone, so Hero then won't have a whineg that im picking on him

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Chang said:
ty, that concession card is gonna save me about $12 a week =P
It will say u about 50% of private bus fare, some companys (Busways , require a passport size photo, with the form) but Westbus didnt

Chang

HSC
ya 50% = $12 bus money for me. Soon its gonna be a pack of smokes and a bottle of coke from the station

L

LaraB

Chang said:
ya 50% = $12 bus money for me. Soon its gonna be a pack of smokes and a bottle of coke from the station
lol healthy way to start the day :p

im not much better - i go 4 a good maccas drive thru breakfast when i drive most days :p

Chang

HSC
LaraB said:
lol healthy way to start the day :p

im not much better - i go 4 a good maccas drive thru breakfast when i drive most days :p
Since u brought up drive thru, u wanna lend me ur car keys?

Chang

HSC
If i had the keys i would then simply stalk him to find his car

OR

He would turn up with the keys and car

L

LaraB

Chang said:
If i had the keys i would then simply stalk him to find his car

OR

He would turn up with the keys and car
ps - im a girl!!!! so "he" would never give u my keys:p

raigaa

HSC
LaraB said:
yeah i agree!

think of UWS as the Public school system, and some of the other uni's as the Private system - rather than providing a service to the "elite"/wealthy/high socioeconomic bracket, whatever you want to call it, UWS has a focus on providing opportunities for as many people as it can

so although yeah it sucks that there's been cost cutting and i'll whinge about it now, i think once uni's finished im gonna revel in the fact that i'll have a hecs debt almost half that of other uni's!:) and that the fact that UWS doesnt cost as much as other uni's means i habe to work less and can concentrate on uni (or socilaising lol:p) even more:)

I'd rather that than a slightly 'better quality' uni (as in facilities, number of teacher etc) and having to work my ass off to pay for it
school is different from uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)