Notes on BoS (1 Viewer)

osamaelias

HSC
N/A
Hey
Anyone know how i can dl all notes in a particular section on BoS , i cant be bothered making a macro and clicking 1 by one , scrolling down etc.

Anyone know where i can get all the notes/unwanted stuff etc in 1 rar or zip file ?

Cheers

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Why do you want to do this? Some of the notes wont even be relevant for you, or it wouldn't be what you're looking for.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
osamaelias said:
Hey
Anyone know how i can dl all notes in a particular section on BoS , i cant be bothered making a macro and clicking 1 by one , scrolling down etc.

Anyone know where i can get all the notes/unwanted stuff etc in 1 rar or zip file ?

Cheers
Whats the point, your going to end up sorting through them anyways so might as well click one by one

dp624

HSC
I presme he wants to save time

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
dp624 said:
I presme he wants to save time
that makes no sense because the files save with some kind of reference number then the subject and the year. Theres no way of telling what would be useful to him unless he went through each one and opened it which is pretty much the same as sorting through the descriptions given LOL

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
he wants to start a rival bos :O

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Now, that's an idea =D Maybe one that doesn't have downtimes every HSC period? :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, wtf.

As recent graduates of the Higher School Certificate (HSC), we see a missing service which proved so valuable in the HSC lives of successful students. That is learning from past students!
Rofl, yeap, totally missing.

Having said that, they look to have quite a nice design and idea...let the games begin!

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Haha, wtf.

Rofl, yeap, totally missing.

Having said that, they look to have quite a nice design and idea...let the games begin!
I just visited that website. Quite poor in comparison to this one.

dp624

HSC
Lol that forum is epic failure.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
lol, their domain was registered last year. If they think that they can setup a website like BoS and expect to attract members overnight, then they should think again.

Presumably the owner seems to have made several account and created his own discussions due to a lack of members, judging by the horrid quality of the posts there. Maybe an effort for people to join? :p

Also, if the OP was smart enough he could've figured out that there is a way to download all the notes/files. I'm not going to say how to do it for obvious reasons.

$ whois hscexperience.com
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[whois.verisign-grs.com]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain Name: HSCEXPERIENCE.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: Browser Update Page
Name Server: NS18.ZONEEDIT.COM
Name Server: NS3.ZONEEDIT.COM
Updated Date: 05-nov-2008
Creation Date: 01-nov-2007
Expiration Date: 01-nov-2009

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 17:25:20 UTC <<<

Last edited:

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
the only good thing tha came out of it was a book they published that had the top students in the state comment about what they did in their HSC to succeed. It was pretty well compiled but you gotta pay $15 for it! Luckily my school bought it for us :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
clintmyster said:
the only good thing tha came out of it was a book they published that had the top students in the state comment about what they did in their HSC to succeed. It was pretty well compiled but you gotta pay $15 for it! Luckily my school bought it for us :p
Waste of money. I bet they all said, "studying smart is the way to go" and "have some fun during HSC, it's not all about studying"...but in reality they would have studied tonnes...lol

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
LOL hscexperience.

"UAI Calculator

Comming Soon

We are developing the UAI Calculor. It will be available soon."

Gaybos can't even spell.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)