NRL Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_isk

HSC
N/A
panthers lost :( but go the sharks (i hope they get the wooden spoon, but i tipped em this week so meh :D)

T

timbk2

never tip the warriors. lol. i've been pretty successful tipping against them... never gotten it right when they win... too inconsistent

Boo_

HSC
HAHA!!! UP THE DRAGONS!!!

i notioced something, dragons have the 4th best offensive record...but 13th in rank on defense...

*mel*

YAY!!! GO ROOSTERS!!!!

But poor knights.... they're never going to win...

Boo_

HSC
i was faced with a dilemma...i dont want knights to win for some reason, but i wanted roosters to lose...

*mel*

Boo_ said:
i was faced with a dilemma...i dont want knights to win for some reason, but i wanted roosters to lose...
you didn't want the knights to win?? have u no soul? they've lost every single match! where's the sympathy?

and as for wanting the roosters to lose... why? they aren't doing to well... they needed a win.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha i dont get what the hell is wrong with the whole Gasnier and Cooper incident, from what i heard they were ruled out by the doctor doing the physicals.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha i dont get what the hell is wrong with the whole Gasnier and Cooper incident, from what i heard they were ruled out by the doctor doing the physicals.
Its coz they're pussies. They skipped city/country origin and then played the next day, and whats worse is they tried to cover it up.

If they dont wanna play rep footy thats fine, just dont give them a NSW jersey

*mel*

Suney_J said:
Its coz they're pussies. They skipped city/country origin and then played the next day, and whats worse is they tried to cover it up.

If they dont wanna play rep footy thats fine, just dont give them a NSW jersey
yeah exactly... it's not such a big deal as long as they're not expecting to play in state of origin.
they shouldn't be able to pick and choose if they want to play rep footy.

Jiga

I think it is a big deal, both players are in the SOO 30 man squad!

On another note, Sharks are currently in 2nd position and look like firm contenders for the Premiership, and ppl said they would struggle to make the top 8..............

Big match this week, top of the table clash - Sharks v Canberra!

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
On another note, Sharks are currently in 2nd position and look like firm contenders for the Premiership, and ppl said they would struggle to make the top 8..............

not firm contenders, but certainly contenders. Theyre looking very good. A couple of back to back losses though and they could indeed struggle around the 8.
What i think is more sensational is Phil Gould's prediction of Manly to run last. Eat pie my friend. Humble pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)