Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Admittedly I do blast dubstep when I do my own studies, but not everybody likes it so best not to bring anything.

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
I am so sorry, but I simply couldn't resist.

If you want me to actually be helpful with a proper table arrangement, I'll make one if it's needed.

Last edited:

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
If you still need a table arrangement, I can make one haha

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
There are so many tables. Food tables can be either the ones closest to the entrances or the awkward ones I threw in the middle of the rooms because there was no more room. It's pretty obvious where chairs go. Also I wasn't sure if I left enough room near the screens for seminars but oh well.

I have the feeling I'm going to be boxing quite a few people into their seats with this arrangement but at least I tried.

EDIT: I looked at the photos again and I may be going insane from being ill but the desks in the photos are tiny compared to the desks in the template. In other words you might want to use a different arrangement on the day.

Last edited:

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
make sure you don't faint when confronted with seanieg89's superior maths skills.

btw, just curious, why are there year 11's going? I guess English would be OK, but what are they gonna learn in 2/3/4U or humanities? Especially since you'll (probably) be going through the difficult questions which the year 11's probably don't even know about. Hopefully you placed a higher priority to year 12's who wanted to join than the year 11s.

Last edited:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
ok guys

I'm confirmed going by the t-way (takes 30-40 mins) but oh well I CBF walking to train station

so how do I get to the library

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
ok guys

I'm confirmed going by the t-way (takes 30-40 mins) but oh well I CBF walking to train station

so how do I get to the library
Get off the bus, head down into the station and then follow Carrot's guide (which I don't think he's posted yet)

HSC
make sure you don't faint when confronted with seanieg89's superior maths skills.

btw, just curious, why are there year 11's going? I guess English would be OK, but what are they gonna learn in 2/3/4U or humanities? Especially since you'll (probably) be going through the difficult questions which the year 11's probably don't even know about. Hopefully you placed a higher priority to year 12's who wanted to join than the year 11s.
The ones that are going to the mathematics seminars are already accelerated and will most likely sit the HSC exam this year like any other year 12. For humanities, I'm pretty sure it's just focusing on generic essay writing skills for a range of many subjects, which is applicable to both the prelim and HSC course anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)