Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

HSC
hahaha yea, and some1 yelled it was a baby haha.
and carrot threw a rock at me in the first example:(
lol that was me

Also the first example at the MX1 seminar, with Carrotsticks throwing a rock at Siddy123 :p

7. Walking out with the flavoured pink milk filled with fruitloops. (drank half of it and left therest on the train iirc lol)
Lol there was so much leftover food, who took them all in the end? (Besides Spiral with multiple cereal boxes)

Yes. Very productive day today. :)
Yeah, I did heaps today, got so much done!!1!

Also, biggest thanks to Carrotsticks for all the work and effort he had put into this study meat, it was great meeting everyone. Thank you also to the mods and graduates that came to help out :)

Last edited:

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Huge appreciations and thanks go towards Carrot, the mods on the BOS community and Drongoski. It was a 'slightly' productive day for me, but nevertheless, nice communicating with others out there.

Edit: I personally found the maths battle of cube roots between Deswa and Realise in the morning quite hilarious.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
A vote of thanks to Carrot and those who helped make it the great success it is. The professional organisation and quality of the seminars - most commendable. \

Also enjoyed meeting all of you and getting to know you all.

HSC
Uni Grad
It was very nice to meet you all, especially those who I didn't know of.

Also congrats and thanks to those who organized this event; would have not been a success otherwise (Y)

Siddy123

HSC
A vote of thanks to Carrot and those who helped make it the great success it is. The professional organisation and quality of the seminars - most commendable. \

Also enjoyed meeting all of you and getting to know you all.
it was great meeting you today Drongoski.
truly a mathematics god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)