Old Runescape 2007 (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
No Jagex still stand by all their updates they said it would be best for the future
"It was Albert Einstein who said “anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” The Evolution of Combat was new territory for all of us - a massive change to the core of the game, plus a re-balance of almost all combat gear and monsters. Keeping the game fresh for years to come means trying new things; overall I’m proud of the updated combat system and truly believe it's a change for the better in the long run.

The EoC beta (another first for RuneScape) had well over 4 months of your feedback, with huge amounts of balancing and revision of the content. However, looking back this was clearly still not enough for such a big update. Despite the beta it’s clear we didn’t fully appreciate the extent to which everyone would have to adapt to the new gameplay."

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
"It was Albert Einstein who said “anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” The Evolution of Combat was new territory for all of us - a massive change to the core of the game, plus a re-balance of almost all combat gear and monsters. Keeping the game fresh for years to come means trying new things; overall I’m proud of the updated combat system and truly believe it's a change for the better in the long run.

The EoC beta (another first for RuneScape) had well over 4 months of your feedback, with huge amounts of balancing and revision of the content. However, looking back this was clearly still not enough for such a big update. Despite the beta it’s clear we didn’t fully appreciate the extent to which everyone would have to adapt to the new gameplay."
He didn't really say that, he said that they didn't know people wouldn't be able to adapt as they have with most updates. They still rand by it.

Aysce

HSC
He didn't really say that, he said that they didn't know people wouldn't be able to adapt as they have with most updates. They still rand by it.
This is quoted from the article he wrote himself. Yes, although they've ~finally~ realised that it was/is a terrible, terrible update. If they were to 100% believe it were the best for the future, I definitely would not see a poll or an article tinged with regret :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I actually think that they thought it was a good update and still do, but they have to change it back if they were to attract more players.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
They also should get rid of this Squeal of fortune thing it's annoying

Examine

same
HSC
I actually think that they thought it was a good update and still do, but they have to change it back if they were to attract more players.
Nah I think they realised it was shit and are trying to downplay it.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
They wouldn't release how many members there were I wonder if the poll is a set up

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
They also should get rid of this Squeal of fortune thing it's annoying
It's staying in main game but wont ever be in 2007 servers they said!

I'm thinking this as well, since you need to be a member to vote.
Yeah ofcourse, they want to look like they are taking on board the communities opinion when they already know it's what they want lol. If they really cared they would do it like with the wildy/free trade vote but restrict it to accounts over a year old or something.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Wilderness and free trade got 1.4M votes before but that included F2p

Aysce

HSC
Wilderness and free trade got 1.4M votes before but that included F2p
You could vote more than once and apparently it works for this poll too on different browsers.

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
This is bs, I'm not gonna start from lvl 3 again after spending years grinding to a high level! Besides that, there are still gonna be bots everywhere with free trade on.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
This is bs, I'm not gonna start from lvl 3 again after spending years grinding to a high level! Besides that, there are still gonna be bots everywhere with free trade on.
Bots are great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)