Old Runescape 2007 (1 Viewer)

Verify

HSC
wave: selling rune scimi 30k

brb thinking thinking that im going to give up my veterans cape and >lv 120 combat just because I want to re live 2007 rs.
god you bring back memories of those days :') I remember I was furiously trying to find some sort of scam technique on youtube so that I could become rich quickly.

Anyone actually going to play when it comes back?

Kingportable

HSC
Yeah i felt a bit robbed by the EoC despite that having some time to warm in to it i've come to love what it gives to combat based skills like Slayer and Dungeoneering. The original fighting system just had this classy-unique feel about it where it does not focus on being flashy at all but committed and strong willed; it was really an argument about what games should be in a world of flashy HD gaming where game play can be a sacrifice cough cough Final Fantasy 13. Theres this artistic genre/style called minimalism and i think thats what Runescape was.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
god you bring back memories of those days :') I remember I was furiously trying to find some sort of scam technique on youtube so that I could become rich quickly.

Anyone actually going to play when it comes back?
it's called trimming armour. get yo friend to pretend to trade you and say omfg you just trimmed my armour blah blah blah and still the armour from the next kent who gives you theres. or you could try doubling money, or gambling playing holds only and just logout if you lose and keep their money...yes i scammed a lot lol

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Been a huge spike in votes since Jagex announced the servers are definitely coming soon.

Examine

same
HSC
Apparently if you clear cookies and history you can vote again.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I heard that all those rumours were false and only way to vote multiple times is using other accounts. There is a guide on how to make new members accounts for $2 which are eligible to vote lol.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
freaking gayyy, I hear you have to pay to play the 07 version lol. stupid jagex trying to scab off us

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
lol, I bet Jagex will collapse in under a year due to their failures with Ace of Spades, funorb and their new sci-fi MMO. Also the transformers game they bought the rights to seems to also have been scrapped. Instead of focusing on one game and getting rid of its flaws, they choose to diversify and fuck every new game they produce.

greentae

HSC
N/A
Oh wow, 2007 was quite a long time ago, wasn't it? :O I remember playing back in those days, and then I neglected my account for a few years. Next minute, I don't know how to play anymore when I logged in :( I hope they do bring it back! haha! I don't like the way you "fight" now, ugh, so complicated for a person like me :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Just ticked over 400k guys. With 3 days left I think we can do it.

Examine

same
HSC
All the old schoolers are coming back to make vids probs (Bwuk, Nukearcher, etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)