• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishq

brown?
HSC
Some bookstore in Canada accidentely sold 11 copies of HBP. The judge (laughing as he said this) had to ban them from reading or distributing.
:D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
We got them at work today and I was so excited, I almost wet myself. But no matter, i start work at 8:30 on saturday morning when we open so I can get a copy.. no lines :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Anyone else think that this is being very underhyped? I've barely seen anything on the news, in the paper or on the net about it. If it wasn't for this topic I wouldn't even realise it is coming out.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
damn hsc. i wanna read harry potter instead of studying for my trials.

oh well, i'll get the book in november sometime when it's cheaper and i'll have handfuls of time to waste

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
damn hsc. i wanna read harry potter instead of studying for my trials.

oh well, i'll get the book in november sometime when it's cheaper and i'll have handfuls of time to waste
Kill two birds with one stone and use it as related material for journeys.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
withoutaface said:
Kill two birds with one stone and use it as related material for journeys.
yeah i've thought of that. but uh, although harry gains greater understanding about himself and the world around him, i'm not so sure i do the same by reading about him

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sorry if this has been said already, i aint going to read through 35 pages of crap.

anways i reckon the one to die will be dumbledore, he will probably fave off against voldamort and get his arse snapped, or he will protect harry and die saving him. look at the cover, it has him and harry surounded in flames... hes a gonner for sure.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Is Big W selling it for sure?! I haven't preordered and dont wanna wait at like, angus and robertson, but im too scared to go to Big W coz im not assured they will have it!!!!!!

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yes Big W has them out the back, it says on the PA all night last night that they will definately be available at 9:01am on Saturday

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
modelz, do you know how much you guys are selling for?
think ill get my brother to buy it so i dont need to pay

urdy

Stanky
HSC
Haha I've been waiting all week. I think Ron dies. Harry becomes Defence of the Dark arts teacher yr 7 :p Harry and Voldie both die at the end; the prophecy makes that explicit. Can't wait

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah mate... ron is closet gay... harry becomes an auror marries cho... cho cheats on him with hermoine and hagrid...

urdy

Stanky
HSC
Haha but ron wants to have sex with harry, and then harry divorces cho to pursue a relationship with Ron. He starts to remind his fourth year and says "I don't want you to leave me ever again." At that same time, Draco Malfoy reveals himself as a hermaphrodite, and all that sexual tension makes him the person that he is. He's secretly attracted to Mr Filch, and THAT'S why he hates mudbloods so much

urdy

Stanky
HSC
Haha but ron wants to have sex with harry, and then harry divorces cho to pursue a relationship with Ron. He starts to remind his fourth year and says "I don't want you to leave me ever again." At that same time, Draco Malfoy reveals himself as a hermaphrodite, and all that sexual tension makes him the evil person that he is. He's secretly attracted to Mr Filch, and THAT'S why he hates mudbloods so much.

Too far? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)