Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Orange Juice said:
might go out and line up for a book if i find someone to go with :p
how much was it at borders?
juicy, my sis and i'll be at burwood on sat... probably angus & robertson coz she has a $20 voucher... but we'll see :p

you're not on MSN and i dont know whether you're optus or voda so i'm not calling you right now :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i might wait a bit till the crowds die down. i'll let my sister read it first then i will. been a while since i've sat down to read a good book. damn uni readings :mad:

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
omg only 7 days left!!! (I'm not counting down, BIGW has that sign up and I went to work and saw it :p) I'm working early that saturday too so i can just get in heaps early and nab 2 copies! (one for me and one for my mate)

yay!!!
Do you know how much Big W is selling it for? In the catalogue all it says is cheapest in town...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ill probably buy it from big w or target. no way am i buying it off one of those chain book stores

angus has some stupid scheme to offer some other fantasy book when u buy HP from them...pffft. the book looks crap anyway

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
bubz :D said:
juicy, my sis and i'll be at burwood on sat... probably angus & robertson coz she has a $20 voucher... but we'll see :p

you're not on MSN and i dont know whether you're optus or voda so i'm not calling you right now :p
i dont have msn right now, its down... its been down for a past few days...
and im on voda! optus sucks cuz your on it (right?)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO harry... you know what? id like to see someone mug some guy for the book... thatll be hilarius!

the last laugh
HSC
lol okay OJ, seeing as i'm talking to you right now :p

anyone know how much it is at angus & robertson?
and yeah, last time they gave a "how well do you know HP?" quiz book with OoTP

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

That's pretty gay.

I want one though.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Yep, ive still got my "How well do you know Harry Potter" book form OoTP. hahah 4 DAYS NOW!! i heard somewhere that they only sell the book at 9:01 am to ppl who've preordered it. This is bullshit right?

the last laugh
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Yep, ive still got my "How well do you know Harry Potter" book form OoTP. hahah 4 DAYS NOW!! i heard somewhere that they only sell the book at 9:01 am to ppl who've preordered it. This is bullshit right?
with OoTP, my sis and i lined up at dymocks and they made a separate line for the people who hadn't pre-ordered, adn if i remember correctly the ones who ordered got the book first...

i mean, you'd think most people who turn up at 9am would've pre-ordered anyway :p

Robbo_m8

Hmmm, I'd really like to read Harry Potter, but i have too many books at school to read instead. Do you reckon it can be counted as an Imaginative Journey

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Is it too late to preorder? Last year my mum waited in the angus and robertson line for hours, then a lady walked past with a copy, saying she got it from Big w and there was no line at all.

ishq

brown?
HSC
I'm sorry if this has been answered before - but is there any difference between the child and adult versions of HBP other than the covers? Also, how much does the pre-order cost at Dymocks?
Thanks!

Danoz The Great

HSC
ishq said:
I'm sorry if this has been answered before - but is there any difference between the child and adult versions of HBP other than the covers? Also, how much does the pre-order cost at Dymocks?
Thanks!
From what I can gather, only the book covers are different. As for preordering, I don't have a clue sorry.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
There is no difference apart from the covers- and no price changes between adult and child versions.
The only reason they make the adult cover is due to people saying "I dont want to be sitting on a bus , being seen reading a kids book..... " which totally doesn't make sense, seeing as anyone could tell it was harry potter.. .and indeed it is a childrens book, but a damend good one at that.. meh, i've ordered teh kids book ^^ - i want the arty cover!

and Dymocks pre-order is 29.95- *at Bondi Jnct Westfield, but you have to put a 10 dollar deposit down, like most bookshops for preoders, and pay the rest on the day.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

wtf you on about woman? think youve got me mistaken...

im gonna haggle with the bookshops

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
keen peoples can prolly find a pirate copy somewhere in the interweb, lol
man i downloaded 'order of the phonenix' ebook and it was completely wrong! I couldn't believe how much effort someone put into making their own imaginary version. disturbing events occurred such as 3 people dieing consecutively in a row from Voldemort's death beam. and other bullshit like Ron making out with Hermione. pretty entertaining nevertheless and crude, sort of like harry potter the adult version. worst thing is i actually sat in front of my computer reading all of it..*sigh*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I preordered it today from myer. Apparently i get some other book with it when i go and pick it up.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
noneother said:
man i downloaded 'order of the phonenix' ebook and it was completely wrong! I couldn't believe how much effort someone put into making their own imaginary version. disturbing events occurred such as 3 people dieing consecutively in a row from Voldemort's death beam. and other bullshit like Ron making out with Hermione. pretty entertaining nevertheless and crude, sort of like harry potter the adult version. worst thing is i actually sat in front of my computer reading all of it..*sigh*
haha, it could probably be considered fan fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)