Past HSC/Trial Questions by Syllabus Dot Points? (1 Viewer)

claudiflower

HSC
Is there any website, book, google doc, any list that I could possibly use to answer HSC questions THROUGH my learning of the content?
I understand I could just go through all the papers each week to try and find related questions but it seems much more beneficial to have them in this format, different questions about the same dot point so I can do them as I go? Needed especially for Biology, Maths and even applicable to other subjects like history.
Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't mind possibly having to pay for resources :)

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
There's a website called HSC search which uses keywords to search for that stuff

You can also just print the last 10 years of papers or so and do questions from them as you go through the content. It will be annoying to print all the papers at first but actually doing the questions won't be that bad since you can just flick through the papers see if anything is from that topic and do it.

claudiflower

HSC
The site looks awesome! it keeps telling me I have to log in with facebook though, which I did click on but it doesn't seem to be working, only telling me to share the site. Printing works too but I was hoping to adding questions to anki too

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
What I did is sign in with email or google (it's the same thing i think) and it worked for me. Idk anything about anki so maybe someone else can help.

shashysha

HSC
I used hscninja for this as they sort out syllabus dot points and you can choose past HSC questions which relate to it - however they haven't updated it for new syllabi but you can still use it for old syllabus content

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad

I know you're not doing physics but this is something I made earlier this year which may be useful for other people looking at this thread

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
In terms of your other subjects there's not really much cause doing this kind of stuff takes a long time and only someone who finished hsc or is towards the end of it could do it cause you need to know which part each content relates to. Only real place other than the thing mentioned above by a few people, is in tutoring some places do that for you. But another way to do this is to buy like Strive textbooks. I don't have experience with the biology one but for chemistry it's separated into the different modules so it's easy to go through so I'd assume it is the same for the biology

Vitrecan

HSC
The Strive textbook science series catagorises them nicely by modules as well as removing questions from the old syllabus. Excel has a glossary of questions by module on back of the front cover as well as replacement questions for the outdated questions. It also indicates which question is from the old syllabus.

dumNerd

HSC
The Strive textbook science series catagorises them nicely by modules as well as removing questions from the old syllabus. Excel has a glossary of questions by module on back of the front cover as well as replacement questions for the outdated questions. It also indicates which question is from the old syllabus.
Essentially the textbooks are old past papers - the crap

Vitrecan

HSC
Essentially the textbooks are old past papers - the crap
I mean for most subjects with a new syllabus, they are just essentially renaming some topics under a different name like Physics. Past papers are still relevant, but you should probably supplement your learning with trials to cover some of the newer stuff.

AKONS

HSC

I know you're not doing physics but this is something I made earlier this year which may be useful for other people looking at this thread
This resource is amazing! I'd recommend everyone to use it for Physics. I struggled a lot in prelim but this really helps with my mastering of HSC content. Thank you so much, jazz519!!! You're an absolute legend mate.

rramanathanraghav

HSC
learnable.education/mock-hsc-exams

Just signed up for both chem and phys - seems pretty legit and it's free

taylor96

HSC
learnable.education/mock-hsc-exams

Just signed up for both chem and phys - seems pretty legit and it's free
My bro just signed up for this too. They say it will have some predictions for the 2020 HSC exam this year so I'm in it to read all the solutions after the exam. Good luck guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)