Pens in the HSC (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
not full of shit it apparently hurts the markers eyes.
'Apparently', just like 'apparently' the markers like it if you write in ten pages what you could have written in two.

AKA, bullshit.

v26

HSC
No, actually I think pens are very important. A good pen can dramatically improve your writing speed and legibility, maximising your marks (and avoiding being a dickhead to the poor examiners!)

As for me, I use an ink pen. Not REALLY a gel pen, nor a felt tip. Its sort of like.. a pen with a metal nib at the top that ink flows out of when you write. Ink pens= win, because
-Fine tip= good for writing small. writing small=hands less tired.
-Dont have to apply downward force like a ballpoint pen. Your hand can practically hover over the paper and it'll work.
-MANLY
true, that's why i was thinking of writing with a fine felt tip pen so I could wriote easier and faster. So basically : no restricitons on pen exc black or blue

Thanks

MrDimple

HSC
well thats a fact why u so defensive on whether blue reflects the markers eyes? im just saying it does.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
it does and ill stand by it :D
Its a free country.

Maybe you are right in the sense that it provides more contrast on the paper. but I still think blue is very legible, even if you are drowsy. Also, blue contrasts with the black printed text, making it easier for markers to figure out which is your writing =)

clo-ree

HSC
I dont have to worry about what pen. I get to type my exams :)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i likes the felt tip pen..

one of my friends is REALLY picky bout the pens he uses, never use anything other than 0.2 diameter lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)