pfft to girls (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
fucking girls...

generalisations that most of them seem to have are fucked up and narrow minded.

girls prove me wrong or right, i need a direction

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
braad its funny from your posts YOU seem to be the one with narrow minded generalisations about girls. and youre rude to chicks in general. ive had guys do slack things to me, that doesnt mean i go around being a jerk to every guy i meet/interact with

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
braad its funny from your posts YOU seem to be the one with narrow minded generalisations about girls. and youre rude to chicks in general. ive had guys do slack things to me, that doesnt mean i go around being a jerk to every guy i meet/interact with
but val made a pfft to boys thread...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
im rude and narrow minded coz im sick to fucking death of females and their fucked up views (ok, that was a generalisation). if you knew me in real life you'd know what im talking about, and also that i dont say what i do here...YES, because its the net. its basically i've been getting comments from friends on why i have all of a sudden turned around and become rude, arrogant, etc etc towards girls. quite simple, im sick of the shit girls give me even when im the nicest guy, so im giving you all some crap back, deal with it. not like its much different, girls still whinge to me now, but they lose their arguements.

i know im making generalisations all the time, but if guys have to cop shit for it, i think girls should too. you all complain about double standards and that crap, so why not even things like this out aswell?

this thread isnt just about me, its a general thing, like everything. i asked you to prove me wrong or right, not a personal attack, which is quite lame considering you're basing your knowledge on some posts...and i know its (it being my dickhead attitude) not all, i know what i say in posts, that is why as of recent i've been fairly harsh on the supposed 'fairer' sex. that doesnt mean all. so whilst other guys suck up to girls im plain not. to some of you that may be something you dont have often, whilst other may know exactly what im talking about.

either way i only asked to prove me wrong or right about what i said

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
well i can't understand that, i can understand being rude/arrogant etc to the girls who have been bitches to you or treated you badly when youve been nice, but not to girls who are complete strangers and 9 times out of 10 probably don't deserve it. as i said, ive had guys be complete assholes to me but the last reaction i would ever have to that would be to turn around and be a complete cunt to all the guys i meet - that wouldnt really get me anywhere.

good luck meeting a decent girl when youre carrying on like an asshole anyway, skanks do go in for that kind of thing but most nice chicks wont be into that.

whta kind of "fucked up" female views are you referring to anyway? i know youre admitting its a generalisation, but its probably a much more drastic generalisation than you realise.

*mel*

brad we've had a debate about this before... can't memba the conclusion but i think we agreed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)