pfft to girls (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
im just sicking of seeing the 'pfft to boys' thread...so here is an oppurtunity to 'pfft' some girls. :p

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i'm sick of girls

too bitchy, generally

i hang with boys #!)@#*!)@(*)(

gwen stefani style

*dances*

!*~*~*~**~

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
whoopa chang...i like it...lol

actually its good to here that some1 is like my gf, like she has lots of friends that are male, cause her girlfriends are real moody and bitchy...being a loving bf i have minor issues, but i have grown to understand. :)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i'm sick of girls

too bitchy, generally

i hang with boys #!)@#*!)@(*)(

gwen stefani style

*dances*

!*~*~*~**~
doesn't she hang around with those japanese girls all the time?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
waterbottle said:
doesn't she hang around with those japanese girls all the time?
hmmm

you're right

i mean old school gwen stefani no doubt styles.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
woh shit...i just realised that this was like already a thread :S my bad. lol

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Meads said:
whoopa chang...i like it...lol

actually its good to here that some1 is like my gf, like she has lots of friends that are male, cause her girlfriends are real moody and bitchy...being a loving bf i have minor issues, but i have grown to understand. :)
meh i got that problem too.. .. stupid girls..
so i figured i piss her off by hanging with girls..

does it work? no.. im still jealous as hell and she doesnt notice..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
as do you

but we are male...so i suppose its natural

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
You guys make a thread saying pfft to girls because they all make generalisations?? Excuse me am I the only one who doesn't get this?

Maybe we would make fewer generalisations if you did as well. Or maybe its just that everyone makes generalisations. Seriously folks this seems pointless. As did the pfft to boys thread, but this is worse because it stemmed from a pointless thread.

I thought you guys were better then that.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
You guys make a thread saying pfft to girls because they all make generalisations?? Excuse me am I the only one who doesn't get this?

Maybe we would make fewer generalisations if you did as well. Or maybe its just that everyone makes generalisations. Seriously folks this seems pointless. As did the pfft to boys thread, but this is worse because it stemmed from a pointless thread.

I thought you guys were better then that.
you guessed wrong :uhhuh:

we are sad, and we do talk about absolute crap

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
braad said:
ok, the last one.

my mates ex (who i forced myself to be nice, gave her lifts everywhere, she's a total bitch, and i didnt utter a single bad word until they were broken up, n they went out for a yr and a half) told me her friend loved me, not liked, loved....anyway i had a talk to this girl and sorted it out, i didnt like her, but was hard to say that n not make ppl upset, anyways, we did that, the 2 of us are still tlaking thats all good, except the girl who supposedly loved me told my mates ex that i had told her i didnt like her.

the ex then sent me messages saying how much of a dickhead i was for telling her friend that she (the ex) had told me that her friend loved me.

i infact didnt tell her friend who told me, i ddint lead her on about it, i didnt hint, she didnt even ask. the ex blamed me, called me a bastard etc etc, told all her friends, i told her to get a life after i couldnt talk 2 her in a normal manner. so she still dogs me wont ever say hello or be nice or anything, so i stop being nice to her, i dont say anything bad to her, but she does not get a lift to parties anymore, no alcohol, nothing.

her own best friend knows about the situation too and tol her she's wrong, her ex bf (they're still good friends, hes my best mate too) told her she's wrong.

i sent an apology for being a dick to her via her friend, considering i couldnt talk to her, it was the only real way possible, she rejected it, i wasnt in the wrong at all.

so, thas basically the last one, she was wrong, everyone but her accepts it, she's a total stuck up bitch towards me, considering the shit i had to put up with when she was my best mates gf, i dont think i deserve hate messages, try n be nice and more shit.
ohhh do i know this girl and her ex bf?.....i have a slight idea right now ...JUICY!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
i agree pffft to girls! too many crap ones around and the good ones get too much attention from the guys already :chainsaw:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...i cant believe someone posted without calling the thread starter a tool or a sex-deprived idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)