• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to girls (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
stop hanging around oatley then.................. seriously
yeh coz i like oatley so much, i havent been in oately 4 a while, n i only eva go 4 the pub n rsl coz theres nowhere else near me

*mel*

braad said:
i just seem to come across alot of girls like that, they influence my decision and opinion somewhat
would u say that u come across more bitchy girls than nicer girls?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
braad said:
yeh coz i like oatley so much, i havent been in oately 4 a while, n i only eva go 4 the pub n rsl coz theres nowhere else near me
im not criticising, i just find the girls there really bitchy etc, theres no where else near me either, thats why i usually head into the city

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bitchy, maybe not more than nice, but alot of these nice girls i've met are just plain stupid, so cant call them bitchy (yes i know its a 2 way street, plenty of dumbass fellas around too)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
im not criticising, i just find the girls there really bitchy etc, theres no where else near me either, thats why i usually head into the city
thats the reason y kaylz n i get along soooooo well.

*cough*

i know what you mean, they do tend to think they're a class above. there are exceptions, the nicest girl i know comes from oatley, but alot of bitchy snobby ones too

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
braad said:
thats the reason y kaylz n i get along soooooo well.

*cough*

i know what you mean, they do tend to think they're a class above. there are exceptions, the nicest girl i know comes from oatley, but alot of bitchy snobby ones too
yeah, there are of course a couple of really nice girls there. but most of them seem to rate themselves extremely highly, or theyre just skanky

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
There are alot of bitchy stupid girls around, and there are heaps of nice girls around too.

Your probably looking in the wrong places.
Don't give up hope, you will find someone nice oneday.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yeah, there are of course a couple of really nice girls there. but most of them seem to rate themselves extremely highly, or theyre just skanky
indeed they do, pity my house is bigger than majority of those in oatley...stupid stuck up girls...neways, this is turning into a 'braad & spin spin hate oatley' thread

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
There are alot of bitchy stupid girls around, and there are heaps of nice girls around too.

Your probably looking in the wrong places.
Don't give up hope, you will find someone nice oneday.
no, i dont look, maybe thats y alot of the stupid bitchy ones find me

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You only have to find 1 nice person that u get along with, gee it isn't that hard...and u kno u can wait... Why are u so anxious? I think often the reason guys/girls get into shitty relationships is cause they get so anxious they'll take ANYTHING!!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You only have to find 1 nice person that u get along with, gee it isn't that hard...and u kno u can wait... Why are u so anxious? I think often the reason guys/girls get into shitty relationships is cause they get so anxious they'll take ANYTHING!!!!
im not even talking about girls in relationships, im talking girls generally, well, in life as supposed friends n the like. not as in gf's or girls i like.

EDIT: that sounded bad. not meant to get ne1 cut, but what i have said before, isnt really about girls i've had close relationships with

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braad said:
no, i dont look, maybe thats y alot of the stupid bitchy ones find me
well start looking, and start approaching, don't wait for them to approach/find you.
You know what you want so go out and find it, its easy to say i know.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
well if u hate girls so much hang out with guys.
I'm telling u now tho, all this anger comes from desire for sex, and lack of sex. You probably feel its something much more complicated, but really.. it isn't. Go get yourself a nice girlfriend and you'll stop making stupid threads.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
well if u hate girls so much hang out with guys.
I'm telling u now tho, all this anger comes from desire for sex, and lack of sex. You probably feel its something much more complicated, but really.. it isn't. Go get yourself a nice girlfriend and you'll stop making stupid threads.
really not that bright? :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)