• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to girls (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
damn, i had a long post n it fucked up :vcross:

yeh mel, we did, we agreed,

and all i wanted here was ur bloody opinion! i wasnt pissed off at ne1 till spin spin came in with an attack on why i was asking

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
well, for the record, my opinion is that most girls at this age are twats, and most guys at this age are also twats, soooo there ya go
wow, believe it or not, but thats all i asked for

*mel*

braad said:
damn, i had a long post n it fucked up :vcross:

yeh mel, we did, we agreed,

and all i wanted here was ur bloody opinion! i wasnt pissed off at ne1 till spin spin came in with an attack on why i was asking
awww don't be pissed off at all girls. one day u'll meet one that is the complete opposite of what u think most girls are like, and u'll be happy...
just don't hold a grudge that will prevent u from meeting someone like that

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
ok...i was really pissed off at (^o^)'s post and her stupid anti male cartoons
like one of them had boys which were walking out of a 'stupid factory' and i was going wtf!!??? where did she come up with that?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
awww don't be pissed off at all girls. one day u'll meet one that is the complete opposite of what u think most girls are like, and u'll be happy...
wow, believe it or not, thats what i was getting at too brad

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
argh! i know very nice girls already, they're fine, but if one of the bitches talk to me n piss me off with their stupid talk, then i'll be pissed off to all bitchy girls, the nice girls dont cop nething from me

*smacks face*

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
wow, believe it or not, thats what i was getting at too brad
yer, i dont feel like arguing with a complete stranger about whats been said, but i'll some how try and turn the points you made about me into what u sed b4 (ur opinion)

*mel*

braad said:
argh! i know very nice girls already, they're fine, but if one of the bitches talk to me n piss me off with their stupid talk, then i'll be pissed off to all bitchy girls, the nice girls dont cop nething from me

*smacks face*

well if u know that girl's a bitch, don't talk to her!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
braad said:
yer, i dont feel like arguing with a complete stranger about whats been said, but i'll some how try and turn the points you made about me into what u sed b4 (ur opinion)
i said it was what i was 'getting at'. refer to what i said about finding a decent girl when yr acting like an asshole, that yr generalisations may be more drastic than you realise, etc etc.

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
yeh...i hate bitchy girls too...if they aint bitchy/arrogant etc then its ok :)

it works both ways... most girls don't like asshole arrogant guys.
it doesn't even need to be gender specific... most people don't like arrogant people.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i said it was what i was 'getting at'. refer to what i said about finding a decent girl when yr acting like an asshole, that yr generalisations may be more drastic than you realise, etc etc.
yep, i also reckon that im gonna cop plenty of shit from ppl about this thread, but i'll accept that.

and liiiiiiiiiiiike i said before, if im a dick 4 a coupla months i dont see it hindering me in finding a nice girl after, considering im still basically nice to those who r nice to me, maybe not as nice, but im not a dick to them.

**MeL**88 said:
well if u know that girl's a bitch, don't talk to her!
i cant help it if a girl is bitchy to me, they seem to think i want to hear it. If a girl who is narrow minded and wrong cant accept the right answer, then im not going to step down, if they cant accept it when i put it nicely, then they'll get it when im pissed off

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
it works both ways... most girls don't like asshole arrogant guys.
it doesn't even need to be gender specific... most people don't like arrogant people.
yeah thats right

*mel*

braad said:
i cant help it if a girl is bitchy to me, they seem to think i want to hear it. If a girl who is narrow minded and wrong cant accept the right answer, then im not going to step down, if they cant accept it when i put it nicely, then they'll get it when im pissed off
what kind of things are they wrong about, and you are right about? maybe they believe that what they're saying is right...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
what kind of things are they wrong about, and you are right about? maybe they believe that what they're saying is right...
ok, the last one.

my mates ex (who i forced myself to be nice, gave her lifts everywhere, she's a total bitch, and i didnt utter a single bad word until they were broken up, n they went out for a yr and a half) told me her friend loved me, not liked, loved....anyway i had a talk to this girl and sorted it out, i didnt like her, but was hard to say that n not make ppl upset, anyways, we did that, the 2 of us are still tlaking thats all good, except the girl who supposedly loved me told my mates ex that i had told her i didnt like her.

the ex then sent me messages saying how much of a dickhead i was for telling her friend that she (the ex) had told me that her friend loved me.

i infact didnt tell her friend who told me, i ddint lead her on about it, i didnt hint, she didnt even ask. the ex blamed me, called me a bastard etc etc, told all her friends, i told her to get a life after i couldnt talk 2 her in a normal manner. so she still dogs me wont ever say hello or be nice or anything, so i stop being nice to her, i dont say anything bad to her, but she does not get a lift to parties anymore, no alcohol, nothing.

her own best friend knows about the situation too and tol her she's wrong, her ex bf (they're still good friends, hes my best mate too) told her she's wrong.

i sent an apology for being a dick to her via her friend, considering i couldnt talk to her, it was the only real way possible, she rejected it, i wasnt in the wrong at all.

so, thas basically the last one, she was wrong, everyone but her accepts it, she's a total stuck up bitch towards me, considering the shit i had to put up with when she was my best mates gf, i dont think i deserve hate messages, try n be nice and more shit.

*mel*

braad said:
ok, the last one.

my mates ex (who i forced myself to be nice, gave her lifts everywhere, she's a total bitch, and i didnt utter a single bad word until they were broken up, n they went out for a yr and a half) told me her friend loved me, not liked, loved....anyway i had a talk to this girl and sorted it out, i didnt like her, but was hard to say that n not make ppl upset, anyways, we did that, the 2 of us are still tlaking thats all good, except the girl who supposedly loved me told my mates ex that i had told her i didnt like her.

the ex then sent me messages saying how much of a dickhead i was for telling her friend that she (the ex) had told me that her friend loved me.

i infact didnt tell her friend who told me, i ddint lead her on about it, i didnt hint, she didnt even ask. the ex blamed me, called me a bastard etc etc, told all her friends, i told her to get a life after i couldnt talk 2 her in a normal manner. so she still dogs me wont ever say hello or be nice or anything, so i stop being nice to her, i dont say anything bad to her, but she does not get a lift to parties anymore, no alcohol, nothing.

her own best friend knows about the situation too and tol her she's wrong, her ex bf (they're still good friends, hes my best mate too) told her she's wrong.

i sent an apology for being a dick to her via her friend, considering i couldnt talk to her, it was the only real way possible, she rejected it, i wasnt in the wrong at all.

so, thas basically the last one, she was wrong, everyone but her accepts it, she's a total stuck up bitch towards me, considering the shit i had to put up with when she was my best mates gf, i dont think i deserve hate messages, try n be nice and more shit.

well she's just an idiot... and even more stupid to refuse to put the situation behind her.
some people just aren't worth the effort

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i just seem to come across alot of girls like that, they influence my decision and opinion somewhat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)