Pharmacy 2010 csu (1 Viewer)

Misz

HSC
just wondering if anyone has got a call from csu for their interview for pharmacy at wagga?

boxhunter91

HSC
Im going for dental science at CSU.
Havn't received anything.
have you?

Misz

HSC
yeah i have! :party:

but farrrk
im a bit iffy on going now
and how the hell am i getting there for interview lmfao
was not expecting this LOL

Misz

HSC
aww, so no one else? :S
did anyone put down pharmacy at csu?

minime001

HSC
aww, so no one else? :S
did anyone put down pharmacy at csu?
i have a mate ere who does pharmacy at my uni hes been called up 4 an interview at CSU, hes so happy.
so they have released there interviews.
not so sure bout dentistry

Misz

HSC
heyy, you also need your atar and all to get in...so what would happen if you do well in interview?
why do an interview? :\

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
heyy, you also need your atar and all to get in...so what would happen if you do well in interview?
why do an interview? :\
to separate those who are genuinely interested from those that arn't?

separate those who will benefit from going to CSU against those that won't ?

seperate the men from the boys, the women from the ladies, the sheep from the wolves, etc.

if it's only ATAR based anyone who studies hard, with no social skills will get in.

that's where the interview come in, to make sure those people with no social skills don't get in.. or rather.. i dunno. if you got 99.9 i'm sure they'll still let you in.

okimura1170

HSC
N/A
just wondering if anyone has got a call from csu for their interview for pharmacy at wagga?
I applied for B pharm 2010 for CSU Orange through the UAC . I got a call earlier this week to attend an interview at Orange in 1st week of Dec. The CSU person said 30 mins for interview, 3 panel members. A letter will arrive next week confirming date , time etc.

With ~45 expected to enrol in Orange , 15 interviews a day, the panel will have 4 full days of interview work if they interview 60 persons for the 45 places ....umm .... will they ditch the interview after a few years......

Doomah

HSC
pretty sure everyone who gets an interview will get accepted, provided your not a total goon

but not all those who get an interview will actually accept the offer, there prob will only be around a 75% acceptance rate anyways

Doomah

HSC
really not sure how CSU can fill the numbers. put it this way at usyd students with 89uai got in. so really CSU would only attact those students who have a UAI of 80-89.

thats a pretty small range of students to recruit from....

then take away those students who would choose pharmacy as a last minute change, or those who didnt get in thier application forms in at a riduculously early closing date, then i suspect in 2010 the cut-off for pharm at CSU would really drop, not to mention the quality of candidates.

Misz

HSC
89 at syd?
awesome!
aww..still, there are quite a large amount applying for csu
csu cant be all that crap with the pharm course ae?
you can do pharm at une
lame,
and its only 80 to get it =='
rekon its still a strong career? :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)