Physics vs Chemistry.

• Chemistry > Physics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HATE THEM BOTH!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kbsb

HSC
ive argued this with like tonnes of people....i still think chem ftw :).....chem is soo interesting and useful.....when the hell are you gonna care about space and projectile motion,......whereas concepts like environmental chemistry etc. are useful in everyday life (in case u think im biased cause my sig says i do chem....i actually did physics in year 11 but dropped it.... i didnt do that bad in it either...just wasnt really engaging for me)

aya-chan

HSC
physics is actually white dominated..
The Australian team for the Asian Physics Olympiad only has 2 white people and a halfie. and it's an eight person team.
Though, most of the team probably isn't going to do Physics in uni.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
ive argued this with like tonnes of people....i still think chem ftw :).....chem is soo interesting and useful.....when the hell are you gonna care about space and projectile motion,......whereas concepts like environmental chemistry etc. are useful in everyday life (in case u think im biased cause my sig says i do chem....i actually did physics in year 11 but dropped it.... i didnt do that bad in it either...just wasnt really engaging for me)
You do realise that without physics, you'd have no decent infrastructure, cars, electricty etc etc right? XD

The Australian team for the Asian Physics Olympiad only has 2 white people and a halfie. and it's an eight person team.
Though, most of the team probably isn't going to do Physics in uni.
Precisely :)

HSC
Uni Grad
You do realise that without physics, you'd have no decent infrastructure, cars, electricty etc etc right? XD
You do realise that without chem, you'd have no materials to build the decent infrastructure, cars, electricity etc etc right? XD

I still liek Physics betterer though...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
You do realise that without chem, you'd have no materials to build the decent infrastructure, cars, electricity etc etc right? XD

I still liek Physics betterer though...
Actually, we'd still have the materials to build such things but they'd just be less efficient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)