Possible to get study done this week if I get up 6.30 am every day! (1 Viewer)

stellina91

HSC
Probably not a good idea, but what do you reckon? If I'm working double than I would've done last week.

danal353

HSC
oh god i feel like i'm in the same situation... i've wasted a whole week and am thinking about doing double for the following one...

but i know it won't work for me... but you could try, i generally get more work done if i get up earlier (... say before midday... ARGH)

Divinity_

HSC
No point waking up early and studying unless you get sufficient amount of sleep and rest.

stellina91

HSC
oh god i feel like i'm in the same situation... i've wasted a whole week and am thinking about doing double for the following one...

but i know it won't work for me... but you could try, i generally get more work done if i get up earlier (... say before midday... ARGH)

I know! I have wasted so much time. I'm just going to force myself to wakeup and study. I'm aiming for a UAI similar to yours danal353, if I waste another week, it's not gonna happen!! If you wake up early and go to bed at the same time it should be fine, just take sufficient breaks during the day.

Good luck!!

stellina91

HSC

Danal, I see that you are doing Economics, how are you going? I'm finding it so difficult - there is way too much content! Last year's trial exam is crazy!!!

danal353

HSC
Danal, I see that you are doing Economics, how are you going? I'm finding it so difficult - there is way too much content! Last year's trial exam is crazy!!!
i'm just so lazy!! *sobs

yeah i'm actually writing eco notes now... there's just so much content, like legal studies. i mean it's not hard, there's just too much to memorise. - i'm still writing topic two notes.

its dana by the way not danal

oly1991

HSC
to be honest, i have actually done quite a bit of work in the holidays.....however i still feel that there's not enough time to do everything

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I've wasted a whole week too.

Damn FFXI. Can't stop playing ):

stellina91

HSC
i'm just so lazy!! *sobs

yeah i'm actually writing eco notes now... there's just so much content, like legal studies. i mean it's not hard, there's just too much to memorise. - i'm still writing topic two notes.

its dana by the way not danal

Sorry Dana! I only looked at your username.

0hNivlek

HSC
tsfx wasted all my time travelling and stuff. Still have assessments to do...

hollaholla

HSC
Wake up at 6-30 fine yeah

but at around 4-30pm you are SO going to sleep again

danal353

HSC
i have a friend who's getting about before 5am... man does she make me feel like crap...

rokkuguhyo

HSC
There was a suggestion that someone else posted up before, though I'm too lazy to find it.

Try studying for each of your subjects according to your timetable, ie. if your first subject starts at 8:20, study for that subject at that time, at home, or wherever you prefer to study.

There really is no need to force yourself to wake up at an ungodly hour (during the holidays, anyway) to revise your subjects.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
I've wasted a whole week too.

Damn FFXI. Can't stop playing ):
*shakes head*

i've got my history extension project due next monday and i haven't started it yet + a Cold War essay that i have to do for modern.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I always wake up that time or earlier regardless of what I'm doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)