• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Post election thoughts (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Kwayera said:
Amen.

I, for one, will be sleeping soundly in the knowledge that my country is once again in safe hands and not in the hands of an inept, inexperienced opposition.

You can argue until you're blue in the face that the 'country is stuffed' or other bullshit, but the fact is that we're in the hands of someone who knows what he's doing and how to use the power we, as a people, have given him.

Get over it - stop being so terribly immature! Now's the time to unite as a people, instead of being involved in petty squabbles.

Night everyone.
Safe hands huh?…Only time will tell. We are not immature, we actually worry about the current position of the country and what it will be like in 10 years time.

You started your reply with Amen and in you sig you state that you’re an ATHEIST. You’re a living, talking contradiction.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Kwayera said:
People have been PMing you over this? That's low.

Do so. You shouldn't have to deal with abuse over political opinion.
And I shouldn't have to deal with a criminal for a PM, oh the injustice.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Rorix said:
Dude, you're like the dumbest person on the forum.

I'd love to debate US Politics with you.

haha why not debate Australian politics first, you can test my knowledge. I will rip anyones ass in a political debate, including yours.

Rorix

HSC
We already have, in the 'government foreign debt' thread.

You lost convincingly.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Rorix said:

Go for it. I will take you to the end on any aspect of US foreign policy.

Should i start?

Nicaragua in the 80's maybe?

Israel-Palestine?

Iran?

Chile?

There are over 70 military interventions since WW2, nearly all of which are crimes. All of which are acts of hypocricy.

walrusbear

HSC
waterfowl said:
Stop counting ur chickens before they hatch! It hasn't even become official that Liberals are in power and you're already lamenting for "us"?
If the Liberals have been in power since 1996, and are now going into their fourth term, and they are winning by a large margin, then obviously Australia thinks they can do the job.
And don't blame it on ignorant voters just because their ideaologies differ from yours, you're just trying to find a scapegoat.
Liberal has won because Australia wants them to be in power. If you don't agree with that, that's fine, but don't go saying how Howard will do a horrible job etc. He was voted for a reason.
questioning the status quo is what drives the only positive things that come from mankind.
i value my intelligence to question what people think and what makes people think the way they do
i may not be a complete smart cunt, but i am sure (with everything inside me) that tonight is a very sad and scary prospect). do people ACTUALLY comprehend the meaning of a liberal senate majority?????!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea, i find it quite rude that people believe that they are such superior beings and that everyone else is wrong.
Why don't you guys think about it.. and think 'why did the liberals win?', most polls indicated that people don't trust the liberals however they still won? why? I don't believe it was just because of interest rates (although they do have a fair argument), I think it's more because.. most people are doing better on the whole, the economy is doing great & most people are employed.. why would they get rid of the government ESPECIALLY for one which was promising to envoke such serious changes?

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Rorix said:
We already have, in the 'government foreign debt' thread.

You lost convincingly.
hahaha, I have stated what i needed to in my foreign debt thread- u fucken Liberals connot be convinced whats the point of trying- get an audience together and we shall see.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
zahid said:
Safe hands huh?…Only time will tell. We are not immature, we actually worry about the current position of the country and what it will be like in 10 years time.

You started your reply with Amen and in you sig you state that you’re an ATHEIST. You’re a living, talking contradiction.
It's an accepted phrase.

I may swear 'Goddamnit'; doesn't mean I literally mean to bring the wrath of the Christain God's damnation upon the object of my rancor.

Don't be so petty as to attack me with semantics.

walrusbear

HSC
Rorix said:

i'll take you on too Rorix

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Bone577 said:

Should i start?

Israel-Palestine?

Iran?

Chile?

There are over 70 military interventions since WW2, nearly all of which are crimes. All of which are acts of hypocricy.

I shall back you.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Rorix said:
GOD
I HAVE A BAD DAY AND I HAVE TO COME DEAL WITH THIS SHIT
MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS THROUGH THE ROOF

ITS REAL SIMPLE
ZAHID AND I WANT TO DEBATE THE US PRESIDENTAL ELECTION
I KNOW HE DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE US ELECTION, THAT'S WHY I'M AGREEING. NONE OF YOU GUYS SEEM TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT EITHER, EXCEPT THAT YOU HATE AMERICA.

SOCIAL CONTEXT IS JUST A BULLSHIT WAY OF SAYING 'NO, I DONT WANT TO DISCUSS DOMESTIC ISSUES'.

The whoever i was aruging with guy wants to see how much he can mention events from the 1980s without actually starting a thread, because he can't find a way to tie in 'DOMESTIC US POLITICS' with 'RANDOM 1980S EVENT I LIKE TO MENTION SO THE ACTIVIST GIRLS THINK IM COOL'
you Impotent arsehole, You insist on calling me Dumb- funny that, i have not seen you present a real arguement.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Fan-bloody-tastic.

I hardly see how we can lose. I feel like arguing the left side is too easy.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No senate majority is good in my point of view, however the test of time will tell. If the liberals with a senate majority cause major changes that australia hates, there is always the govenor general or if that fails at the next election the liberals will be swiftly defeated...

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Kwayera said:
Criminal? Progaganda strikes once more.

Propoganda requires a doctrinal system.

I hardly see how Howards criminality has been indoctrinated into me.

Rorix

HSC
Bone577 said:

Should i start?

Israel-Palestine?

Iran?

Chile?

I thought we were going to talk about the Presidental Election
That's what US Politics means.

Not some BS from the 80s.

By all means , start the thread.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
As a matter of fact, go check the thread i started on this board about Howard running for PM. I substantiated my claims of his criminality in there.

walrusbear

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea, i find it quite rude that people believe that they are such superior beings and that everyone else is wrong.
Why don't you guys think about it.. and think 'why did the liberals win?', most polls indicated that people don't trust the liberals however they still won? why? I don't believe it was just because of interest rates (although they do have a fair argument), I think it's more because.. most people are doing better on the whole, the economy is doing great & most people are employed.. why would they get rid of the government ESPECIALLY for one which was promising to envoke such serious changes?
THERE IS MORE TO THE RUNNING OF THIS COUNTRY THAN ECONOMICS!!!
as integral as it is, the Liberal Party stands to compromise the social standards and international reputation of this country to support it.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LIBERAL VOTERS HOPING TO ACHIEVE IN THE NEXT THREE YEARS? WHAT ARE YOUR FUCKING POLICIES? STEADY AS SHE FUCKING GOES YOU CUNTS?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)