Post Your 2014 Sem 2 Timetable (1 Viewer)

jameeeesto

HSC
I've been attempting to enrol for half an hour now refreshing my browser! still cant get it! network is too congested! is there an app that automatically refreshes until i get in?

haha
that would just make it more congested :x

HSC
N/A
so this doesnt happen to other uni? when I was with a friend at sydney uni, i saw a queue for enrolment. does this mean usyd does it manually?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone else making their timetable during the evacuation?

HSC
N/A
Finally after 2 hours and 3 devices later (ipad, iphone and a laptop) i was able to do my timetable. please critique guys. cheerS!

Attachments

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
What's on that day? Like are there mainly tutorials or labs or lectures? Think about assessment time when all the courses have assessments at the same time. That might be a nightmare.

Either I can keep that COMP lab on Friday or move it to Thursday 5pm to 8pm.

Well last Thursday I had a 9-8 day with 1 hour break only and it consisted of two 2 hour labs, one 1 hour tute and 5 hours of lectures.

Wasn't too bad.

Btw that COMP other thing is only on 3 times in the whole semester. So moving that lab to Thursday and I have a potentially 3 day week lol.

lolwot

HSC
At this rate I'll have my timetable done in 10 hours
GOD DAMN

Last edited:

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
So I have a denial of service block on my account cause of SSAF how long does it take for the fees to transfer I sent it a couple days ago this is pissing me off. Should I call UNSW tomorrow about it?

yasminee96

HSC
Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 7.09.22 pm.png

fmlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

probs take wednesday off

D94

HSC
N/A
how come MMAN1300 is not open yet?
It is one of those subjects that gets full quickly, but there are also prerequisites, i.e. passing physics and maths, and so people who don't pass end up holding onto that enrolment, which then denies someone who did pass to enrol into it. So, what they started last year was to hold off enrolment into MMAN1300 until the release of results. You would have received an email about it, if not, there is a long comment here in red: http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/current/MMAN1300.html

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
It is one of those subjects that gets full quickly, but there are also prerequisites, i.e. passing physics and maths, and so people who don't pass end up holding onto that enrolment, which then denies someone who did pass to enrol into it. So, what they started last year was to hold off enrolment into MMAN1300 until the release of results. You would have received an email about it, if not, there is a long comment here in red: http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/current/MMAN1300.html
:(. My enrolment appointment ends on the 27/07/14. would i have got my semester 1 results by then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)