• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Post your CSSA MARKS HERE! (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Same here man...
English was really succesful for in the beginning of the year.. but gradually diminishing =.=...... i've beeen too cocky about my english marks so i think karma hit me for trials.. i'd probably lose my rank 1 and get into like 2/3

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Hi Everyone! I've got some of my trial marks back :)
98/105 for english advanced (57/60 for modules and 41/45 for belonging) = 93%
75% for chem which I was a little upset with but still came 2nd
Maths, we all did badly...I got 68% but came 2nd (maths won't count for me!)
German continuers I got 97%! Just lost 3 marks in listening.
And I'm still waiting for modern, extension english and religion...hopefully they're ok :S
that english mark is really going to pull ur atar down. lol. no but srsly wtf with all these ppl on here getting 95+ for engrish.
makes me feel stupid.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
haha it sounds good, but my school isn't that flash.. only 16 kids in adv english.
lol 16 ppl. my english adv cohort has 240 kids. we have like 16 classes. and the combinations of texts are completely unique for each class. lol.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
If you think about it, around 60 000 kids sit the hsc. If there are thousands of schools, then you're saying each school has about 10 kids in year 12. Does that sound right?
I didn't say tens of thousands.

Sorry, didn't realise you had an inferiority complex.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Just saying, we got chem back today, I scored 68%, 19/20 in MC. I put that they had the same pH and H+ concentration, and I was given the mark.
Your teacher is legit retarded.
Why are so many people getting 68? Like half of my class got 68.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow! 16 People? what school do you go to dylanamali?

We have about 110 in our grade but 60 do advanced...:D
My school is ranked 138 and we only have 18 out of 120 kids doing advanced. But tbqh the top 10-15 of standard should be doing advanced and the botton 3 of advanced should be doing standard.

Dylanamali

HSC
Wow! 16 People? what school do you go to dylanamali?

We have about 110 in our grade but 60 do advanced...:D
haha, yeah, well around 16 I think.. under 20 for sure.
I go to a preety small school - I think about 60-70 people in the grade, hahaha,
Its ranked like 280ish and its in Toongabbie (near Parramatta).

Kimbles2011

HSC
haha, yeah, well around 16 I think.. under 20 for sure.
I go to a preety small school - I think about 60-70 people in the grade, hahaha,
Its ranked like 280ish and its in Toongabbie (near Parramatta).
Wow...Oh well, less people to compete with in the modules i guess!
How much does your school's rank impact on your actual marks?!

Kimbles2011

HSC
My school is ranked 138 and we only have 18 out of 120 kids doing advanced. But tbqh the top 10-15 of standard should be doing advanced and the botton 3 of advanced should be doing standard.
Wow riproot! I guess its better to have fewer people...How are you going in advanced? :)

Dylanamali

HSC
Wow...Oh well, less people to compete with in the modules i guess!
How much does your school's rank impact on your actual marks?!
School ranks change every year based upon the year's performance. So I guess school rank doesn't really impact your mark - its' more your actual cohort's performance in the HSC. But I guess, because my school isn't that great it may negatively affect my actual mark. However, my english cohort is actually quite good.. more so, this might be the case in MX1.

Kimbles2011

HSC
School ranks change every year based upon the year's performance. So I guess school rank doesn't really impact your mark - its' more your actual cohort's performance in the HSC. But I guess, because my school isn't that great it may negatively affect my actual mark. However, my english cohort is actually quite good.. more so, this might be the case in MX1.
hahaha :) I see! Our school came in the top 70 last year which was good, but i think my grade is a bit dumber than last year, but I think we'll still make the top 100.

I really wanted to get above 99 at the start of the year, it's so interesting how my expectations have been lowered :S

khfreakau

HSC
lol our school forces us to do advanced english - they don't even offer standard. pretty sure it's like this for quite a few selective schools and other high ranked schools. i think.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow riproot! I guess its better to have fewer people...How are you going in advanced? :)
I do Standard… the teacher kicked me out of advance in year 11 because I did no work (it was the same for every subject and I was coming top ten in them) so yeah… and it's not going too well for me because I mega-fucked the trials. I wanted 90+ and because I was stressed I didn't really read/answer the questions right (same for every trial exam) and only got like 80 and came 6th. :/
Wanted to die.
My rank has fluctuated all year.
I didnt try in the first two and came =17th and =25th but then found out my ranking and worked harder and came like =2nd and then =7th and =6th for the trial, but I should've come like 2nd or 3rd. :/
I am disappoint.

Kimbles2011

HSC
I do Standard… the teacher kicked me out of advance in year 11 because I did no work (it was the same for every subject and I was coming top ten in them) so yeah… and it's not going too well for me because I mega-fucked the trials. I wanted 90+ and because I was stressed I didn't really read/answer the questions right (same for every trial exam) and only got like 80 and came 6th. :/
Wanted to die.
My rank has fluctuated all year.
I didnt try in the first two and came =17th and =25th but then found out my ranking and worked harder and came like =2nd and then =7th and =6th for the trial, but I should've come like 2nd or 3rd. :/
I am disappoint.

Ah that sucks! 80% is still a good mark though! :)
You can just ace the externals big time and you'll smash it!
Your other ranks seem pretty good too.

Banana-Hammock

HSC
How did ppl go in chem? Wondering what the top marks were in ppl's schools.

I ended up getting 83 - however made a few careless mistakes by not reading the questions properly =/.
I got 84 which was the top mark in my school. Next mark was 66 then 52, everyone else in the class failed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)